Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Revo 3.3 or RC8rs

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Revo 3.3 or RC8rs

i recently bought a RC8rs still in the box but have thought about selling or trading it for a revo 3.3. i dont race just bash. so my question is if it were u wtch would u choose the revo or the rc8?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Prophet

are you racing or bashing ?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Just bashing
Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Prophet

than a revo is better for bashing.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

I have a revo 3.3 for sale if you are interested.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...eady-revo.html
Old 07-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=Quad Racer 34;7736606]I have a revo 3.3 for sale if you are interested.

id have to get reid of my RC8 first unless ur interrested in a trade its brand new. the factory seals r still in tacked
Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

[QUOTE=grimeyspecv;7737371]
Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34
I have a revo 3.3 for sale if you are interested.

id have to get reid of my RC8 first unless ur interrested in a trade its brand new. the factory seals r still in tacked
I would like to but I don't need another buggy LOL. Hit me up whenever you sell it if you are still interested. How much are you asking for it if you don't mind me asking? I know a few people wanting a buggy.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Initiate

I'd like to get 425-450 for it shipped but I am open to offers. Like I said it's never been ran or even taken out of the box. Still has the factory seal on the box. If u no someone interrested pm me.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Regular

well since you already have it why not run it? There is nothin wrong with the rc8 as a basher there is no need to go out and get something else. Go out and have fun
Old 07-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

as much as i see people break revo's you might be better off bashing the rc8.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Initiate

i have it on ebay right now if it doesnt sell on there ill end up keeping it
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Personally i've had alot more fun with my buggy than i did with my revo. In fact i just sold my revo platinum and today should be taking delivery of a 8ight-t 2.0 race roller. I had no idea how fast buggies were and how well they fly. Its a night and day difference between them. Also the buggy is much cheaper to replace parts and easier to maintain. I honestly don't think there is anywhere my old revo could go and my buggy couldn't. I'm more than happy with my 8ight 2.0 buggy and will soon have a truggy to go along side of it.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Initiate

^ good to no theres still to days left in the auction ive ben thinking about taking it down and having some fun with it.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

If i were you i'd yank the listing before someone bids on it. Or raise the price where it won't be bid on. Personally i love buggies and had no idea until just a few weeks ago. In the past i've always had monster trucks but to be honest they just aren't that much fun. They are ok for jumping but not as good as a buggy. The buggies just handle, feel and run much smoother. I had a monster truck in my back yard all year, had it fine tuned the way i wanted it to run and it did pretty good. Then came my buggy. I've got it tuned how i want it and it absolutely rips up my yard. I have large sections of grass missing, my monster truck never had that kind of power. I'm also tearing around the track at nearly twice the speed. In every way i'm having so much more fun with the buggy than i did with the monster truck. In fact if i had to do it over again i would skip monster trucks and go straight to a buggy or truggy.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jwm2
If i were you i'd yank the listing before someone bids on it. Or raise the price where it won't be bid on. Personally i love buggies and had no idea until just a few weeks ago. In the past i've always had monster trucks but to be honest they just aren't that much fun. They are ok for jumping but not as good as a buggy. The buggies just handle, feel and run much smoother. I had a monster truck in my back yard all year, had it fine tuned the way i wanted it to run and it did pretty good. Then came my buggy. I've got it tuned how i want it and it absolutely rips up my yard. I have large sections of grass missing, my monster truck never had that kind of power. I'm also tearing around the track at nearly twice the speed. In every way i'm having so much more fun with the buggy than i did with the monster truck. In fact if i had to do it over again i would skip monster trucks and go straight to a buggy or truggy.
i think i might do that. i have a e-maxx brushless also its fun but i love the sound of a nitro car witch is y i wanted a revo. ive never owned a buggy and didnt really no what to excpect but i bought it really cheap. (practicly stole it from thr seller) thanks for the advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.