Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
pro/open/sportsman >

pro/open/sportsman

pro/open/sportsman

Old 07-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Hop ups dont make a driver a better driver.......

That being said.. I can go buy EVERYTHING Adam Drake runs off the shelf... and still be a crappy driver. I have a heavily modded speed motor... but you know what? I drive just as fast with my Odonnell engine.

no but im sure it helps somewhat.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Hopups offer better durability, tuning options, and bling factor.

They DO NOT make the DRIVER any bettre.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Galdang them dang there hop ups done kick ya in the butt everytime gadang alang gonna go un drunk a BEER now yeaaaah, cum on!!

Last edited by houston; 07-29-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
Galdang them dang there hop ups done kick ya in the butt everytime gadang alang gonna go un drunk a BEER , now ya cum on
Old 07-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Speedy make em hop ups yes it does

(Yoda)

The other was a lil boomhaeur
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Prophet

i dont use many hop up at all accept maybe a couple.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Old 07-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by scoopdaloop
Ok boss, few things to consider. I normally could care less about correct grammar however, you're typing is especially agonizing. When using a comma you're seperating two independent claues. Every comma that you have used in this thread has been unnecessary. Speaking for myself here, I can't take one word you say seriously because you butcher the English language. Take one bit of pride in your posts and you won't be having these problems with everyone making fun of you.
Exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
i dont use many hop up at all accept maybe a couple.

I must really give you credit for keeping your composure with these guy’s. Who cares how you type, I understand everything you type…. so don’t listen to them, the only difference between them and you is they use spell check before they post especially after they criticize you.

You’re an Ok Dude for not lashing back, I know I wouldn’t put up with it.

there is one thing I've learned....."Don't type it if you wouldn't say it to there face". That's just weak.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arm2storm
I must really give you credit for keeping your composure with these guy’s. Who cares how you type, I understand everything you type…. so don’t listen to them, the only difference between them and you is they use spell check before they post especially after they criticize you.

there is one thing I've learned....."Don't type it if you wouldn't say it to there face". That's just weak.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Prophet

its not worth lashing back on a forum site lol.
in the real world, i know they woulnt say things like that.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Tech Prophet

its not worth lashing back on a forum site lol
but thanks though.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Tech Regular

yea im having fun in the.. sportsman class and i dont race every weekend so its a win win for me.

i do watch the guys who, are in the open class race i try my best to watch where they brake etc.

but its two diffrent things, when your watching them and than going on the drivers stand.
Oh man! you are making it really hard for us people that do not have English as native language. I think of myself as to be pretty good at English even though I have Swedish as native language but this makes it really hard.

well he is a pro driver and proberty.. has all the hop ups thats not sold to the public ethier.
...and here we go again. What does "proberty" mean. My spell check does not even know what it is. I get he is a pro driver and also a "proberty" driver but do NOT know what that is. No, I'm not making jokes here.... I really don't understand.

its not worth lashing back on a forum site lol.
I bet that I would have a hard time understand ANYTHING you say in the real world but I guess thats on me!

And also, If anyone else does check their typing before posting to make it easy for the fellow reader to understand, why can't everyone do that?
And of course do excuse if I make typing errors, I'm REALLY trying to get it right!
I can type perfect Swedish though: Tack för att ni läser allt skräp jag skriver ochhoppas det är någon Svensk som läser detta och kan få sig ett gott skratt. Jag har ABSOLUT inga problem med hans språk, jag retas bara!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Klimpen717
Oh man! you are making it really hard for us people that do not have English as native language. I think of myself as to be pretty good at English even though I have Swedish as native language but this makes it really hard.

...and here we go again. What does "proberty" mean. My spell check does not even know what it is. I get he is a pro driver and also a "proberty" driver but do NOT know what that is. No, I'm not making jokes here.... I really don't understand.

I bet that I would have a hard time understand ANYTHING you say in the real world but I guess thats on me!

And also, If anyone else does check their typing before posting to make it easy for the fellow reader to understand, why can't everyone do that?
And of course do excuse if I make typing errors, I'm REALLY trying to get it right!
I can type perfect Swedish though: Tack för att ni läser allt skräp jag skriver ochhoppas det är någon Svensk som läser detta och kan få sig ett gott skratt. Jag har ABSOLUT inga problem med hans språk, jag retas bara!
I believe he means to say PROBABLY.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scoopdaloop
Ok boss, few things to consider. I normally could care less about correct grammar however, you're typing is especially agonizing. When using a comma you're seperating two independent claues. Every comma that you have used in this thread has been unnecessary. Speaking for myself here, I can't take one word you say seriously because you butcher the English language. Take one bit of pride in your posts and you won't be having these problems with everyone making fun of you.
Dude, how are you going to call someone out about their grammar when you yourself butcher the english language too? Learn the difference between Your and You're, and grab a dictionary while you're at it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.