O.S 25 info

Old 07-27-2010, 10:01 PM
  #1  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
DON550's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 60
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default O.S 25 info

Im thinking about trying the O.S 25 for my next motor b4 this race season ends, ive read about it only in R/C magazines but i want to find out from R/C drivers that have experience with this motor(pros & cons) power,fuel mileage etc?
DON550 is offline  
Old 07-27-2010, 10:58 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (122)
 
G_WORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North, Jersey
Posts: 3,030
Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DON550 View Post
Im thinking about trying the O.S 25 for my next motor b4 this race season ends, ive read about it only in R/C magazines but i want to find out from R/C drivers that have experience with this motor(pros & cons) power,fuel mileage etc?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...-engine-6.html
G_WORD is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 12:45 PM
  #3  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 673
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Perfect power, a little more then the speed and still great run time, I would highly reccomend one. My son Dylan loves his.

donrod is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 07:12 PM
  #4  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
DON550's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 60
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by donrod View Post
Perfect power, a little more then the speed and still great run time, I would highly reccomend one. My son Dylan loves his.

What kind of run time is he getting out of his o.s 25 and what pipe is he running with it?
DON550 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 PM
  #5  
Tech Addict
 
JRRobiso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 659
Default

Originally Posted by DON550 View Post
What kind of run time is he getting out of his o.s 25 and what pipe is he running with it?
I bought one a while back and installed it on my Kyosho Inferno GT2 onroad car with an OS 2060 pipe (perfect combo IMO). For run time, still haven't checked it out yet.
JRRobiso is offline  
Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 AM
  #6  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 673
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Were running os 2050 pipe and depending on the track and finger pressure we get from 9-11 mins of run time. Side Winder fuel
donrod is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:28 PM
  #7  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
DON550's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 60
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by donrod View Post
Were running os 2050 pipe and depending on the track and finger pressure we get from 9-11 mins of run time. Side Winder fuel
Thanx for the info im buying my O.S 25 in a few weeks
DON550 is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.