ROAR legal truggy Caliber ever??

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: mmm..understand a bit and don't..i'm just a small slam racer..don't know much of the rules..so what difference is it between vtr & lpr?any picture to show the difference.it might be easier for me to understand?
    LPR is like a highly refined, low profile T-maxx tire. VTR is like a big buggy tire.
  • If proline had wanted to I am sure they could have made a rim/tyre similar to a SC setup with offset rim/tyre size but in reverse and then it would comply...obviously they didnt want to make it ROAR legal to begin with.
  • Quote: LPR is like a highly refined, low profile T-maxx tire. VTR is like a big buggy tire.
    thanks for that..now i understand..
  • Quote: I know the VTR wheel is illigal in truggy by ROAR. Does anyone know if Proline intends to make some changes. I gotta have my Calibers for Truggy
    Yes, you can run calibers on a different set of wheels, I did it at the nat's. The tire's aren't illegal the wheels are.
  • Yes, I have two sets of Calibers mounted on AKA wheels and one set on Rulux Jconcepts wheels.
  • Yeah but everyone i know thats tried it says theres to much tire roll..just not the same
  • How are you guys mounting them on other wheels? I don't see how they would mount right on without any modification.
  • Quote: How are you guys mounting them on other wheels? I don't see how they would mount right on without any modification.

There is no mod to be done, just take your time mounting them
    Matt, I had my fastest times at Farmers with this set up. Not so much tire roll at all.
  • Quote: Matt, I had my fastest times at Farmers with this set up. Not so much tire roll at all.
    LOL its Farmers why not just run the VTR whee l
  • Quote: LOL its Farmers why not just run the VTR whee l
    Well when you have3 brand new sets of AKA wheels hanging in the garage why go buy the other set? LOL

Ya, its Farmers but I was out of the race scene for two yrs lol
  • Lake park 7/11..see you there