Losi 8T 2.0 RTR vs Hot Bodies D8T

Old 05-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I got all those tires too.

Just showing him that losi love !!!
Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by one8updragracer
I'm pretty dang new at this but I don't see anything in common with the Losi and the D8T. Am I missing something?
Well... they're both truggies. Does that count?

(You have a very good point. They're not very similar at all...)
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

dont c how hb copied losi considering hb lightning was one of the first in the game.

pic of me leading the way lol
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

F it, get the Losi Race Roller, then all the losi haters wont have nothing to say about the two, cause they know Losi kicks a$$. And there wont be an argument because undeniably the LOSI is a better car.....

its funny how people are comparing the D8T to a RTR........hahahaha.... Is that the level its on...........lol
Old 05-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
I'm not insulting HB in any way. I hope you didn't take my posts that way. I'm actually serious about liking the HB cars.
i wasnt directing that at you specifically. its just a general thing i always see whenever a "x-vehicle" vs. Hot Bodies thread comes up.

i would just prefer if people stated facts instead of hearsay.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token
F it, get the Losi Race Roller, then all the losi haters wont have nothing to say about the two, cause they know Losi kicks a$$. And there wont be an argument because undeniably the LOSI is a better car.....

its funny how people are comparing the D8T to a RTR........hahahaha.... Is that the level its on...........lol
Nobody is comparing the Losi rtr to the HB just to give the HB a clear heads up advantage. That would not be fair. People are comparing the two because that is what the TS's question was about. Don't think people are doing it for the simple fact to hate on the LOSI.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

How many times a day do you tell yourself that in your head to convince yourself? As long as you think so thats all that matters
Old 05-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

just in case you forgot what thread you clicked on to spew your garbage in: http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...odies-d8t.html

the OP asked the two to be compared

read. comprehend. post.

it would help if you could do it in that order otherwise take your useless babble elsewhere.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
just in case you forgot what thread you clicked on to spew your garbage in: http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...odies-d8t.html

the OP asked the two to be compared

read. comprehend. post.

it would help if you could do it in that order otherwise take your useless babble elsewhere.
Right on brother!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

OK Mr. Fats, Go back and read your last couple post, what do they have to do with the OP? Yeah..............OK, now back on topic, people only hate losi cause it is the most popular racer in the US...........

I doubt you can get a HB running for under 610..... Losi 8T 2.0 RTR is still the best deal out there....... And it is competitive right out the box. Already address servo 4 pages ago.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Tech Master

OK Mr. Fats, Go back and read your last couple post, what do they have to do with the OP? Yeah..............OK, now back on topic, people only hate losi cause it is the most popular racer in the US...........

I doubt you can get a HB running for under 610..... Losi 8T 2.0 RTR is still the best deal out there....... And it is competitive right out the box. Already address servo 4 pages ago.

have a nice day
Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I doubt you can get a HB running for under 610
i spent less than 600 on my D8T to get it to the winners circle.... just sayin
Old 05-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
i spent less than 600 on my D8T to get it to the winners circle.... just sayin
If you dont mind, tell me what you have in yours and where you purchased from
Old 05-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

320 for kit-championRC
35 dollar starter box and 75 dollar Nova (less than a gallon) from a friend at the track.
100 for hitec 7955 but cant remember where i got it.
35 for hitec 645 from hobbytown.
and 40 for a used DX2.0 radio from a guy at the track.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Ahh hes getting so defensive about his Losi, how cute! Losi is a good truck, HB's design is better if you want to get technical about it. From what the factory drivers are saying on the West Coast, Losi is about to release an upgrade for their 2.0. Hmmm, I wonder why Token?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.