Wiki Posts
Search

Bearing size for MR21 B01T

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Bearing size for MR21 B01T

I bought a brand new still in the box MR21 B01T yesterday and was wanting to know what size bearings are in this motor. I know they dont make this motor anymore but wasnt sure if you could still get some ceramics for it.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

7x19x6 and 14x25.4x6
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J.Sears
I bought a brand new still in the box MR21 B01T yesterday and was wanting to know what size bearings are in this motor. I know they dont make this motor anymore but wasnt sure if you could still get some ceramics for it.
I like that engine, why do you want to change the bearing on the new well made engine?
Old 04-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by token
I like that engine, why do you want to change the bearing on the new well made engine?
I'm not going to right now just thought i would put some ceramics in it later on doww the road. Is this motor as bad a$$ as they say it is?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by J.Sears
I'm not going to right now just thought i would put some ceramics in it later on doww the road. Is this motor as bad a$$ as they say it is?
If you dont mind, how much did you pay for it.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

I paid $300.00 for it. I dont think that was to bad do you?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

is this the one with the white magnesium heatsink? If it is, its a great mill but tuning's a bitch!! I have 3 of these and i can tell you that tuning is different compared to the normal Ninja MR and GRP mills. This mill will run a little hotter than normal.
Also watch the heatsink as its softer than aluminium and will bend or even crack easily!
Lastly, you heard right about not being able to get a single part for this mill. The internals are totally different from the normal versions. I've been looking for the past 2 half years.
If the shop that sold you this has another, please let me know. Need another to break down for parts.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've one of these engine that I'm parting out...pm me if interested:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...1b01-21-a.html
Old 04-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry! your's isn't a MR21 B01T, i'm looking for the Mario tuned MR21 B01T Mag Head version's parts.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Infinity
is this the one with the white magnesium heatsink? If it is, its a great mill but tuning's a bitch!! I have 3 of these and i can tell you that tuning is different compared to the normal Ninja MR and GRP mills. This mill will run a little hotter than normal.
Also watch the heatsink as its softer than aluminium and will bend or even crack easily!
Lastly, you heard right about not being able to get a single part for this mill. The internals are totally different from the normal versions. I've been looking for the past 2 half years.
If the shop that sold you this has another, please let me know. Need another to break down for parts.
It is the one with the white magnesium head and i didnt buy it from a shop I bought it from a buddy of mine not sure where he got it from I know the guy he bought it from had like 4 or 5 brand new ones but I know they are all gone now. I hate to hear that it's a bitch to tune because I'm not that good of a tuner although I am getting better. I have had both the GRP and the JX ninja and you say it tunes like niether of these huh. I thought the grp was kinda hard to tune it seemed like it tuned kinda ass backwards for some reason. Yes i did know that you could not get parts anymore. not really sure why I bought it I just wanted it real bad for some reason
Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Tech Regular

Well, maybe its the 'white' Mag heatsink that made you swing toward this mill? Looked really cool to have.
Anyway, if you decide to sell it let me know.