Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
a little help from you racers >

a little help from you racers

a little help from you racers

Old 04-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Keep the 5T. Might be getting old but still a better rig than the other two. Save your money for a 6T. As for handling, tweak it some more. Both of my 5T racers handle great and corner as well as most the newer rides. Setup, setup, setup.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I agree with the above poster,

My MBX5T handles just as well as any other truggy on the track, It will snap into a corner and blast out of it just as easy as a new RC8T, Or a MBX6....

I will be upgrading next year to the MBX6T, just because the 5T is getting up there in age but it is just as competetive as far as lap times etc is envolved.

Plus if u can get the 5T to run with some big boys like I have....Just think how good you will be once u get a longer truggy!!!

I was in a B main at a state race a couple weeks ago, Bad qualifiers on account of my driving, The 5T hooked up great in the B was running in the bump up spot with just under a minute left ran it into the side of a concrete wall(indoor track) snapped my a-arm once again my fault, anyhow my point is I was racing with some of the best racers in the state, and I was going to make the A-main(30 entries in truggy class-10 in A main) So thats pretty respectable, I was beating 6Ts, RC8Ts, D8Ts, etc.....hope that helps.....Run it until u can't run the 5t anymore, my favorite truck of all time!!