Tebo Racing Australia

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:45 AM
Tech Master

Default Tebo Racing Australia

Hi All,

Catch Tebo racing some of Australia's best till Sunday at

http://76.164.192.66/SlyFoxlive

Event is on right now in Perth Western Australia.... in fact Tebo is up in Round 1 (Race 1) of qualifying in about 5 minis inTruggy. Plus another full round of Qualifying still to go today

Cheers

Mark
Old 04-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Guy's

I have to say Jared Tebo is a great guy and is more than happy to have a chat and pass on any information he knows or has learnt over the years to you.

It's amazing how much of a step up he is to what I thought were Australia's untouchable drivers. His average lap to best lap is all within .8 of a second over a 10 minute run and the lap times he pulls, You can only simply stand back and say "How does he do it."

I think he's only in cruise control atm so would be very interesting to see him have a flame out and then really put the hammer down.

Bring on the next 2 days of racing.
Cheers
Brendan
Old 04-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

All the top driver's like Tebo, Cav, Drake, Truhe drive like that...its something to see if you have never seen it in person...Youtube video's dont cut it compared to being there for real.

PS is the Slyfox link only live timing or is there video as well ?
Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
All the top driver's like Tebo, Cav, Drake, Truhe drive like that...its something to see if you have never seen it in person...Youtube video's dont cut it compared to being there for real.
And don't forget young Tessman...

I had the pleasure of watching him race last year. I was standing beside a double that went into a hairpin. I watched him for about 25 minutes, so for about 30 laps or so - he landed his buggy in a 10"x10" square *EVERY* time going over the double. He never missed. And this was with traffic that he was lapping as well. Amazingly consistent.

Most drivers with some experience can put together that single perfect lap - what separates the big boys from the rest is their ability to repeat that single perfect lap, time after time.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Fleggy nothing beats you and your losi though, does it !!! i'm off to the track now to see how these pro's drive. I'm sure my muslim arse can offer the pros a few pointers to help them out