Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-line new tire!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Pro-line new tire!

Saw it today in action, ridiculous! I heard they are going to release info on it next week. I talked to the driver using it and he said it worked very very good I wanted to take a picture but wasn't allowed but it's so far different of a tread pattern then anything iv ever seen it has a big stopsign pattern circle with 2 pins inside it's a very crazy looking tire and I can't wait to try it. Look out for it soon it's deffinently better then the caliber from watching it.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

prolines customer service suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flippz
prolines customer service suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncalled for dude, way to be a tool.

Cant wait to see the new merchandise
Old 02-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
Saw it today in action, ridiculous! I heard they are going to release info on it next week. I talked to the driver using it and he said it worked very very good I wanted to take a picture but wasn't allowed but it's so far different of a tread pattern then anything iv ever seen it has a big stopsign pattern circle with 2 pins inside it's a very crazy looking tire and I can't wait to try it. Look out for it soon it's deffinently better then the caliber from watching it.
What kind of track surface did you watch it run on?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default Sorry to hear you had a negative experience...

I've had issues at least twice in the past year with PL products. They (Jessica, in particular) were on point for me. The most recent, this past Nov I think it was, I won a set of bug tires. One package had one Crime and one Bow. Sent an email, received a reply that day. They replaced the package at no charge, including returning it to them.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

man this tire game is awesome!!!! and with the worlds this year its only going to get better. Its nice to see the 2 and 3 stage tires, they seem to more of an all around tire...
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brushlessboy16

Cant wait to see the new merchandise

LOL - whats wrong with that - if their service sucks - it sucks..... Question why are you in the NITRO section BRUSHLESS?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by token

LOL - whats wrong with that - if their service sucks - it sucks..... Question why are you in the NITRO section BRUSHLESS?
I think this works as well for what you said.
Originally Posted by Brushlessboy16

New tire eh? New tires make me giddy.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token

wow. way to stick up for the trolls.

Last edited by J.Whiting; 02-12-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great....something new to fuel my tire fetish.....

And as razo asked,what track surface was it being tested on?
Old 02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Be on the lookout for the new Compound. Yea, they are coming out with M4 compound, which will be softer then m3. Cant wait to test it out.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've sworn off using Pro-Line products after they made us run their crap foams for so many years....All of their 'innovations' have been copies of other companies ideas.

Losi thought up the LPR wheel size with the 8ight T. AKA came up with ground foam inserts and soft compounds that actually last. VP-Pro came up with the "V3" wider rear buggy tires.

It makes me wonder if these companies hadn't been around would we still be running MAXX sized tires with horrible inserts? It took a company like AKA for Pro-Line to step up their game.

I will admit that I have been tempted to get a set of VTR calibers but I'd rather support a company like AKA which is always innovating instead of just maintaining the status quo.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by HiVoltg12
I've sworn off using Pro-Line products after they made us run their crap foams for so many years....All of their 'innovations' have been copies of other companies ideas.

Losi thought up the LPR wheel size with the 8ight T. AKA came up with ground foam inserts and soft compounds that actually last. VP-Pro came up with the "V3" wider rear buggy tires.

It makes me wonder if these companies hadn't been around would we still be running MAXX sized tires with horrible inserts? It took a company like AKA for Pro-Line to step up their game.

I will admit that I have been tempted to get a set of VTR calibers but I'd rather support a company like AKA which is always innovating instead of just maintaining the status quo.
actually this new tire is nothing like anything on the market, first of its kind, i have seen a couple spys, who have kept them in tire bags until his heat was up but when your on your lid on the track you get a good look.

these things are going to be awesome.

competition is good for the market, you cant say any one company can win the worlds, with the driver these days, its anyones game

like josh alton said live last night on live rc, Jesse, Ty, and Hara, are all on par with eachother, and Hot bodies TQ ever round of the pro warm ups and Ty tessmann had 4 of those, its just a matter of who finds that set up/tune/tire/groove FIRST!

just get your facts straight proline is on top no matter how much you hate them.....
Old 02-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
wow. way to stick up for the trolls.
Their service do suck.... . I will not run prolines again.

Last edited by J.Whiting; 02-12-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I didn't mean to come off as 'I hate Pro-Line'. I know that they are making some very good products now...Like I said I have been tempted to pick up a set of Calibers.

They just left a bad taste in my mouth after their crappy unbalanced, shreds in two quals tire foam of a few years ago and it's going to take a lot to earn my respect and my business back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.