Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looser

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Unhappy Looser

Since the time that we started racing this season i'm reaching the final heat but i don't know why i lose the 3 first positions ... knowing that i'm one of the best drivers in Kuwait and was top qualifire several times last season.

What 2 do ??
Old 02-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Tech Addict

Hmmm trying to help you out but not really sure what you mean.. doesn't make much sense. Myself-I always fine a clean start=to a pritty good race. For me atleast If I get tangled up and drop right to the back.. I try to recover so quickly.. and normally make silly mistakes. Im pritty good at start's-Muse be my young reactions But I generally take 1-2 people on the start .. and to try to stay out of people's way. Specially if its a lower final.. sometimes luck doesn't go your way.. but that's part of racing.. I think alot of people including myself.. try to win the race in the 1st 3 laps-which isn't the case.. you cant win a race on your roof as they say..
Old 02-06-2010, 04:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Your probably pressing just relax and have fun. You know your the better driver so your probably trying to hard. Let the race come to you.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Its not how you start its how you finish.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Tech Lord

So you have difficulties to stay focused in the finals or you have a very bad pitman.....
Old 02-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Bro,

you used to win last season, (used to) is past tense you just lost your game bro..... just my 2 cents for our next race, FOLLOW MY LINES LMAO

Cheers

Ali
Old 02-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

It's all just a state of mind... If you've won before; focus on the feeling how it is to win, visualise yourselve on the podium, receiving the cheers from the masses of publicum, the girls crying your name and throwing their bra's to you.. Visualise how you would accept all those gratulations and know that that's the goal you want! And the JUST GO FOR IT!!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bart_Banaan
It's all just a state of mind... If you've won before; focus on the feeling how it is to win, visualise yourselve on the podium, receiving the cheers from the masses of publicum, the girls crying your name and throwing their bra's to you.. Visualise how you would accept all those gratulations and know that that's the goal you want! And the JUST GO FOR IT!!
LOOOOOL, man i never thought about the Bras thing, even thought no chicks attend our races yet but i will have to think about it next time

cheers

Ali
Old 02-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Default haha

Originally Posted by bo6areem
Since the time that we started racing this season i'm reaching the final heat but i don't know why i lose the 3 first positions ... knowing that i'm one of the best drivers in Kuwait and was top qualifire several times last season.

What 2 do ??
Nothing to do, just like what everybody said you can't be a
Rockstar every race.