Wiki Posts
Search

BCE vs. Fioroni

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxxtcr
I have to ask John, where did this animosity come from?

I've yet to meet a factory driver that had a bad thing to say about BCE speed or Bill...
Jason, I will tell you here. I dont like it when i see the same 4 guys attack anyone who questions the product. It bugs me, and makes me think that if you dont agree with what is said, then you are hushed to the corner.

Last edited by Bigedmond; 02-05-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Fioroni and they product are not worth the money well over priced for the performance They have some good concepts but thats about it. Some of their clutches OMG not worth a penny. I had one of their chassis on my son truggy huge disappointment doesn't have the flex swapped back to stock sold on ebay for half price. Tekno never ran but they seem popular but BCE has a very good product you will see the difference immediately.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Jason, I will tell you here. I dont like it when i see the same 4 guys attack anyone who questions the product. It bugs me, and makes me think that if you dont agree with what is said, then you are hushed to the corner.
You weren't questioning the product, you were bashing Bill and BCE, there are others on here who have debated the BCE stuff before, That is welcome. I just want to make sure the facts are straight, Nothing more.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by LVBaja
Keep in mind that a lot of top drivers with major manufacturer chassis sponsorships are restricted from using certain aftermarket parts (such as a BCE chassis). Bill's products were at the forefront of development for several manufacturers' production cars, and the drivers did very well with the product. It's unlikely, however, that a major manufacturer such as Associated, Losi or Mugen is going to allow a small business like BCE to take any credit away from their vehicle by allowing their drivers to use BCE's stuff. I don't have a chassis sponsorship, so I'm free to run what I want. I've used BCE's chassis, and they make a noticeable improvement in the car's handling.
Very well stated !!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by peakman
hmmmm one run...........

This picture says it all. Buy the BCE chassis
Old 02-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcjunky10
Dont miss use my words. You are an issue all your own.

BTW, look at Dylan Rodriguez. He has been place in every major race he has attended since he slapped the BCE chassis on his Mugen
Old 02-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I run BCE chassis's on my losi cars and I love them. Most of the Fioroni stuff is top notch, but very, very pricy. i love the precision cut and finish of their stuff but sometimes it doesnt mean higher quality just more $$ and more bling. I dropped the $$ on Fioroni front and rear adj. hinge pin retainers and the front one lost an insert after one medium hit, the rear lost an insert about a month later and they were $50 each. They looked very good but didnt hold up to the abuse 1/8 scale racing yields. The Fioroni shock caps leak. The Fioroni alum top plate still is in great shape after a year of racing. IDK about the chassis but I can tell you BCE has done their homework you will not be disappointed, washers for the center diff, ya so what the way the BCE chassis works is all worth it.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Garrett McKamie
I hate these kinds of threads because they just drag out into long arguments. I run for BCE, but what I looked for when purchasing my chassis was the race history. If Ryan Maifield, Scott Hughes, Ryan Cav, Rhonda Skelton, Richard Saxton and many more well known drivers chose to use a BCE Chassis then that was a plus for me. Quality is top notch, you have to put washers under the center diff but they are included. IMO having to do that shows me how much lower the Center of Gravity is which is always an advantage on the track. The anodizing is great on the BCE Chassis and they are as durable as any other. BCE was the first 3mm chassis to come out for the D8 and now even Hot Bodies is testing a 3mm chassis which will most likely come out before too long. You can go wrong with the BCE. If you get one you will see first hand.
i could careless of what pros run. they get paid to run products. would you think they would say anything bad about a product they use. Its all about driving skill. why would anybody listing to a feedback on a procduct that a sponsored driver is using its there duty to hype the product good or bad.
reading this thread must be alot of kids in here.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmoneym
i could careless of what pros run. they get paid to run products. would you think they would say anything bad about a product they use. Its all about driving skill. why would anybody listing to a feedback on a procduct that a sponsored driver is using its there duty to hype the product good or bad.
ready this thread must be alot of kids in here.
is there a translater in the house...........
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Champion

BCE vs. Fioroni both are good quality will it make you faster heck no.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by peakman
is there a translater in the house...........
lol yeah kids
Old 02-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jmoneym
BCE vs. Fioroni both are good quality will it make you faster heck no.
have you tried one and if so why did it not make you faster...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

jmoneym....what is up with this post that I found

Group: Members +1
Member No.: 2,734

Warn: (20%)

i would like to apologize to bill
i just picked up a BCE XXT mugen chassis.all i can WOW the Quality is A++++++
i probaly wouldn't brought one if i didn't see it in person.i cant
wait to put this Crappolla Batman! on.
pics dont do it justice

This post has been edited by jmoneym: Jun 1 2007, 06:37 PM
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Champion

Peakman you are the worst representative for BCE
i was in the market not anymore
Old 02-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

again????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.