Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

NEW AGAMA A8 BUGGGY

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by climbaatizept
This car is made in Europe not in china.
made in China and Taiwan.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Ya, I dont see the problem? Maybe it will come out and be great? maybe not? Who cares...If it sucks, then no one will buy it and if it is good its just more choices for the consumer. I favor more choices myself...... And until the losi eight and the D8 came out buggy platforms were all pretty much the same for a long time. SO it kinda like saying whats the point in coming out with a new kyosho buggy every year that has small minor changes to it. Should they have not come out with all the versions(7.5,kanai,kanai2,kanai3,777 etc..) until there was one totally different?...lol
Old 01-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RAlmeida
Not to bash anyone but.....big but...

20+ years ago there was Kyosho, Mugen, Hobao, Cipolla and Mantua, all diferent design buggys, this are the developers of the class the grand parents if you will, now that China foud out that due to lack of regulations and Law in the country, that they can copy anything (badly should I say) with non existing Quality control and paying some child .50c a day, what hapens??? the new commers to the hobby will buy chinese made because they do not know better and then complain about suport or "look at my new buggy a new design by....." and we all know that new design was a copy from a 3 or 4 year old buggy made by a reputable company and the sad part is they couldn't even copy it properly.
+1lol
Old 01-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Manufacturing competition does hurt anyone it only make other companies spend more time and money on research and development it creates innovation. I understand the concerns regarding made in CHINA but the reality is most manufactures (Big Ones) have their plastics etc farm out to these countries we benefit by having a great handling kit which is affordable.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by climbaatizept
I read it here:
http://www.buggy-sport.info/index.ph...n-the-way.html

They say:

A brand new car will be released from Europe.

Portugal vai andando
Sim ainda esta activa essa pista.
Saudaįoes portuguesas
Ho, well......

Obrigado, Eu talvez va a Portugal este verao e leve o equipamento comigo, MP9 e ST-RR, pode ser que se encontramos em Leiria.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by max_chen
made in China and Taiwan.
It's not made by cheap mold in China

but almost in Taiwan ....except the air clean foam....

I saw the car already...it looks like the "losi 8ight EVO"

hahaha.....
Old 01-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

China has excellent quality to ,it's just who you can find and trust to do the work ,it took us 5 years to find the correct people .The whole world has it's good and bad quality it's what you want to pay at the end of the day .
Old 01-23-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Man bring out the 2010 crazy off the wall stuff like that Durango buggy. It's about time some serious tech was put into the 1970 muscle car buggys that are on the market today. I can't wait to see closer pics of this buggy to see if it's all teched out or truly just another buggy. But competition is very healthy for the market.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Adept

Ho, well......

Obrigado, Eu talvez va a Portugal este verao e leve o equipamento comigo, MP9 e ST-RR, pode ser que se encontramos em Leiria.
China, europe,usa, itīs the same most of the parts are made in asia

Trazes grandes maquinas
Old 01-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I don't know how anyone can bash a product without having seen it. That's just stupid, and show how some people really are on the inside. And who cares where its made, ever wonder where you Associated and losi's are made?

I personally like when new products are released. Who isn't tired of seeing Losi's, Associated's, Mugen's, etc. at the track. Plus what if when the pictures are released, Its something totally different than anything else on the market? The only thing I can complain about is the fact that there are still no pictures of the car posted yet!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man bring out the 2010 crazy off the wall stuff like that Durango buggy. It's about time some serious tech was put into the 1970 muscle car buggys that are on the market today. I can't wait to see closer pics of this buggy to see if it's all teched out or truly just another buggy. But competition is very healthy for the market.
LOL....+1
Old 01-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Realy?
agama racing UJ ENTERPRISE CO.,
LTD NO.5 Lane 540,
Jhong-Jheng N. Rd.
San- Chong

It is chinese, sorry bud
U.J. ENTERPRISE CO., LTD
NO.5 Lane 540,
Jhong-Jheng N. Rd.
San- Chong County.
Taipei Hsien .Taiwan

Agama is in Taiwan, not China. CEN Racing is made in Taiwan also. ASC, Losi, and Traxxas are all made outside of the USA also, like Mexico, China, and Taiwan. VP-Pro tires are from Taiwan, Go Engines, and tons of other high quality products. Kyosho and Mugen isn't made in the US either. Isn't the current IFMAR World Champion made in china as well?

Kunshan HPI International Trading Co., Ltd (Hot Bodies)
TEL: (+86)512-50320780
FAX:(+86)512-50320781
ADD:311#Xiangshi Road,Keihan
Industrial Park Phase Ⅱ standards
plant 6th,Kunshan,JiangSu,CN
ZIPCODE :215312
http://www.hpiracing.net.cn
E-mail : [email protected]

I saw the prototype Agama buggy months ago and it looks very nice. Some VP-Pro drivers have been testing it all last year. Don't bash something before you have tried it or even seen it. Nothing is made in the USA any more because the govt & unions make it to expensive to make anything of quality here now.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

Nothing is made in the USA any more because the govt & unions make it to expensive to make anything of quality here now. [/QUOTE]

+1 never wiser words
Old 01-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default car

It could be made by Nanda Racing I think they make just about every car that comes out of China and alot of parts for the Major Companies, you would be suprised

www.nandaracing.cn
Old 01-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
It could be made by Nanda Racing I think they make just about every car that comes out of China and alot of parts for the Major Companies, you would be suprised

www.nandaracing.cn
My bad I just googled Agama Racing and it looks like this is a Taiwan company not China

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.