Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight T 2.0 Pro Line Swift Body

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Losi 8ight T 2.0 Pro Line Swift Body

Any of you guys used this body and what kind of luck have you had. The reason I ask is that I bought a pre painted one from a e-bay auction. It lasted about 20 mins and the thing self distructed. Im including some pics so you can see for yourselves. Just curious if anyone else has had this kind of problem. I also sent an e-mail to proline over a week ago with pics and no responce.
Attached Thumbnails Losi 8ight T 2.0 Pro Line Swift Body-picture-387.jpg   Losi 8ight T 2.0 Pro Line Swift Body-picture-386.jpg   Losi 8ight T 2.0 Pro Line Swift Body-picture-388.jpg  
Old 12-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I've had bad luck with pro-line in general, So i have switched to Jconcepts bodys and wheels and had great luck so far...*knock on wood*
Old 12-31-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i bought a body for my jammin buggy and the same guy painted mine and it broke to pieces really quick it was kinda cold but not extremely and it flipped and just broke. it might be the paint or the body but i have no clue. i have had good luck with proline stuff except the body i got from the same guy on ebay.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Smile never paint again

hey i just thought id help....i do not have experience with that proline body but i used to paint my bodies and ya they look awesome when they are done but no now i buy custom made body wraps...they look better than paint and they clean up better too....buy the losi stock body they do seem to hold up longer and check out fastlanegraphix the owner chad brosseau is a fellow racer and he does awesome work....the quality on the wraps are top notch take care and good luck...i feel the wraps actually add durability to the bodies