R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Asso Rc8 "2010 Spec" ? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/356212-asso-rc8-2010-spec.html)

AndyItalia68 12-31-2009 12:58 AM

Asso Rc8 "2010 Spec" ?

Hi guys,

someone knows if there is any RC8 "2010 Spec" or "C" or whatever on the way soon? Wanna get an RC8B but i'm scared about a new version coming out soon... Any news? Thx and an Happy New Year ;)

cary 12-31-2009 03:27 AM

the RC8B just came out in late June.
so it's not to old and a good buggy

JoeyTheRocket 12-31-2009 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by AndyItalia68 (Post 6786358)
Hi guys,

someone knows if there is any RC8 "2010 Spec" or "C" or whatever on the way soon? Wanna get an RC8B but i'm scared about a new version coming out soon... Any news? Thx and an Happy New Year ;)

AE is not Xray. :lol::lol::lol:

The RC8B is a great car, don't worry about a new one coming out anytime soon. PM me for the latest setup by Shane Racer, he has a great setup that allows the car to land like a wet rag. Its so stable to drive and holds so much more corner speed.

Goomba_7 12-31-2009 12:58 PM

I don't think there will be a new RC8 for quite a while. Look at the RC10B4. I think it's going on it's 5th year without any major changes. There will probably be more option parts realeased, or new updated parts but probably not a new kit till my guess would be holiday season 2010. AE doesn't find a need to release a new kit just because they added two new parts to the buggy. kind of the best part of being a AE servant. And I agree with Joey, the B is a great buggy. It's about finding the best setup for the way you drive, not the newest parts.

Charles Godwin 12-31-2009 01:05 PM

Don't stir it up......the original RC8 was out for like 2 years before the 'B' came out. Like already posted this isn't a Xray. If anything new was to come out it'd probably be in 2011 after the worlds this year or if/when they find any major improvements.

JoeyTheRocket 12-31-2009 04:38 PM

By the way there is a RC10B5 coming soon..... But shhhh

Kalgard Racing 01-01-2010 09:14 AM

Maifield did not have anything new on his cars at the Fall Brawl, so it will not change anytime soon.

I do like what AE is doing with their CE truggy and I wouldn't mind seeing that for buggy. Like JC body and Wing, FT Hubs etc. I have a ton of OEM bodies, cast front hubs and wings from over the years. LOL

The car is great as is, I really hope they DO NOT pull a XRAY with this buggy. To many changes to quick and I know dealers and your average racer hate it since they will be stuck with 808 and 09 spec parts. I am stilling runnig my original B car that I got back in June and it is a great car.

Quad Racer 34 01-01-2010 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing (Post 6791429)
Maifield did not have anything new on his cars at the Fall Brawl, so it will not change anytime soon.

I do like what AE is doing with their CE truggy and I wouldn't mind seeing that for buggy. Like JC body and Wing, FT Hubs etc.

i hope they do that. i can see them doing it since they've done it with the truggy.