Originally Posted by slasher man
yeea cant wait to go friday then tear it up with my zmxt-8 lol
Its all you man
Attached Thumbnails BUGGY VS. TRUGGY-h1.gif  
Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Tech Prophet

yeea cant wait to go friday then tear it up with my zmxt-8 lol

i been racing my eight 1.0b for a year now and im just starting to drive it harder,im so used to driving a 2wd gas truck.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JBURCH
Its all you man
i know that one pic is my wallpaper lol i am getting 100 bucks for xmas a m11 and a brushless then i am gonna sell my paint ball gun for 50 then sell my mammoth for 200 shipped yup ccant wait to get my m11 an brushless in my slash but thats electric and this is nitro sooo
Old 12-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

do i need any thing for it like shocks
Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Slasher man, save your self some grief and fallow the advice of this people, run (buy) a brand name product (even if used) and you will have support for it and at the track if you break there is always a chance someone will have parts for you or can help you with setup.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

z-truggys and buggies DONT break. here in GA tracks are over ran with them and i see them take some abuse and they never break i have seen one hit a fence wide open even bending to metal bar at the top and twisting the gate up and it flips over and kept going and the guy is still runnning it and he hasnt replaced anything on it yet and that was like 3 months ago. those are tuff as nails and great i picked up atleast a second or two driving one for a tank and i run pro buggy and i usually get top 5.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
z-truggys and buggies DONT break. here in GA tracks are over ran with them and i see them take some abuse and they never break i have seen one hit a fence wide open even bending to metal bar at the top and twisting the gate up and it flips over and kept going and the guy is still runnning it and he hasnt replaced anything on it yet and that was like 3 months ago. those are tuff as nails and great i picked up atleast a second or two driving one for a tank and i run pro buggy and i usually get top 5.
Lol that mite be a little overkill I mean come on I know these things are durable but claiming a toy can hit a metal fence pole wide open and actually bend the poll and not break a thing is just strait crazy to try and say!

Hey I heard bugs bunn
Old 12-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

The duratrax buggy is a tank too and cheap I don't see them getting results, thats all I am saying.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wow are you that lazy? Not to be a dick, but do some research man. It will make the hobby much more enjoyable.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Tech Addict

not lazy i have never seen these run sorrry annd is rtrs that bad
Old 12-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Tech Addict

does any one have a video of the rtr buggy
Old 12-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

does any one have a video of the rtr buggy
What buggy, there are several, go to the manufacturs website and see, or search for it on you tube ( are you related to TC5MAN )
Old 12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Holy Shizzle that is too funny. No offense slasherman, but you really need to do a little bit of research. Seems like you ask a ton of questions, and keep changing your mind (which is fine), but you haven't searched through any of the actual buggy/truggy threads to find out which ones you like. You are going stricly off of what people on this forum prefer. In that case, you're never gonna be happy because everyone has a different opinion. Read through a few of the car threads and find out the pros and cons of each. There is a ton of info in each one.

Since you are still learning, and have a lot of quesitons, you should get a buggy/truggy in which people at your track run and have knowledge about. Because if you don't have this help at your track, you'll have a hard time with setups the first day you race, and also you definitely want parts support because you will definitely break at one time or another.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Prophet

slasherman just get one of the four buggys or truggys, go with what, wares less and your lhs has parts for it if u dont have a lhs go with the mugen buggy or truggy.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.