Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
You might be track jerk if...... >

You might be track jerk if......

You might be track jerk if......

Old 12-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
How about the person who gets a kid that doesn't know the first thing about what he doing and The person who got The kid leaves the track
A few things about that...

1) He's the FORMER track jerk, at that track. He's banned.

2) The poor kid was trying at least. I told him thank you after the race.

3) The former track jerk is also the one who was banned from RC Pro for doing donuts in the parking lot at the finals... not in his RC car, in his real car.

4) One thing in his defense though... I bet he was thinking with the wrong head. More than likely it was his little female friend whining about being hungry that got him to do that. I don't KNOW that, but I suspect it was. The moral of that story: Don't bring a "date" to the track unless they fully understand that you have to do what you have to do, and anything else takes a back seat to that. (And he could have just had her go next door to the gas station- the taco shop in there absolutely ROCKS! Best tacos in the DFW area!)
Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
but I DID look at a guy next to me once and tell him "you've got pretty eyes!"
Now I'm jelous, I thought you only said that to me. I thought we had something special. I know how you are....
Old 12-11-2009, 04:35 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by sickboy
He probably sent it in for warranty repair and posted up a thread about how their service sucks when they wouldn't fix it too.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
Now I'm jelous, I thought you only said that to me. I thought we had something special. I know how you are....
Hey, I didn't say you have pretty eyes... I said "you got a real purty mouth!"
Old 12-11-2009, 05:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
He probably sent it in for warranty repair and posted up a thread about how their service sucks when they wouldn't fix it too.
I would hav ran over and stomped on it and said did I get it, then grabbed his car and slammed it into it and said something dumb like "the bee should be dead now".
Old 12-11-2009, 05:31 AM
Tech Addict

i know a few guys like that

Last edited by losiracer78; 12-11-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sickboy
That's my good buddy! I turned him and his brother onto speed motors. He hasn't thrown his radio since, LOL!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

(And he could have just had her go next door to the gas station- the taco shop in there absolutely ROCKS! Best tacos in the DFW area!)
That gas station is famous in N.E. PA.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

You might be the track jerk if you CA Glue parts or coins to the ground by your indoor pit table just to watch everyone walking by try to pick them up!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by janderson78
You might be the track jerk if you CA Glue parts or coins to the ground by your indoor pit table just to watch everyone walking by try to pick them up!!!!
But I always ran my a$$ off when on the track and I still do my best to help everyone.

LOL J/K
Old 12-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jspurgin
I hate the guy with the ginormously long FM antenna that hits everyone in the face when he's excited lol..
thats called, fishing for a win
Old 12-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by janderson78
Y'all REALLY shouldn't give me ideas...
Old 12-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Every once in a while a really good thread like this pops up. This is some funny chit to read.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Addict

Steve, if he's working on it then it must not be helping. Last weekend dude drop-kicked a competitors buggy and broke the guy's front shock tower after a close heat race where he got beat...sounds like jerk action to me!! I've yelled at this guy while racing with him to quit yelling at turm marshalls, but it doesn't deter him in the least.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcgeezer
Steve, if he's working on it then it must not be helping. Last weekend dude drop-kicked a competitors buggy and broke the guy's front shock tower after a close heat race where he got beat...sounds like jerk action to me!! I've yelled at this guy while racing with him to quit yelling at turm marshalls, but it doesn't deter him in the least.
Some of them guys at Delta are crazy, I remember pitting for my friend and some guy he was racing was up there yelling at the other guys in his heat threatening them and saying he would take them outside and blah blah blah. Some peoples actions at the track are just uncalled for.

I was a track jerk once when we hid a buddies car and watched him melt down looking for it for about 10 minutes before we handed it back to him

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.