Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Someone from caster racing please read this >

Someone from caster racing please read this

Someone from caster racing please read this

Old 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

I too was also a die hard AE fan and bought a RC8 .....

Freekin hated the thing a couple of big meetings last year it just fell to bits And no i am not a 2 bit ham fisted wrencher

All the cars in my stable have to be pristine and 100% track ready probably too anal about that sometimes but the rc8 just fell to bits

Now I drive for Caster in the UK and love the Car it has never let me down zero problems or defects all bone stock even the pivot balls that everyone upgrades.

And yes it it even better to win a race knowing that the car you won with is half the price of your competitors

Old 11-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Well, I wish we could command the prices that xray and others can get, but we have no name recognition, but that is slowly changing.

The thing I am most proud of is that we have a great team and all of them started out as guys just like everyone else and some are actually doing very well at big races.

It adds so much credibility to say that a few of my guys are almost as unheard of as Caster and they are running with and sometimes beating the big names out there....

2010 will be a great year for us. More magazine coverage, more races, more products, more product improvement.....
Old 11-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Tech Elite

Hi Guys

Caster is just as good as anyone else's brand even the name brands ,Just some are so brain washed to believe in the name brands that if they knew were they were made and who made them they would think twice about putting a non popular brand name down again.

The name brands are made to look good by good quality drivers that can drive a model with pieces of soap as tyres it doesnt mean that the other drivers can do the same with the same model

I laugh at some of this stuff i read on these forums honestly because i travel to china and taiwan and i walk through all the r/c factories and the brands that i have seen on the factory floors would suprise you .

Last edited by COBRARACING; 11-16-2009 at 12:59 PM.