Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Cheap Car vs Expensive car? >

Cheap Car vs Expensive car?

Cheap Car vs Expensive car?

Old 11-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (99%+)

Ok my questions for you would be are you talking about buying a new vehicle ( no name brand) that the hobby shop has tons of parts on the wall for it? or are you talking a used one ( cheap price name brand ) that comes with a ton of new & used parts included with it? what kinda upgrades are you gonna have to make? ect? there is a lot of good cars out there thats older ones name brand that are still great racers. or you can buy a new car & spend 1000.00 plus on it. are you gonna race or bash it? all the name brand cars are good cars & like I believe was mentioned above there are a lot of choices. new & used that parts are avalible for. this is just a choice your gonna have to weigh threw & make a decision on. I think also see what your local hobby shops stock parts for so your not having to wait on parts on what ever brand car you go with.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by xBRxSAIGON
Take all the guess work out of it and get an 8ight T Losi or nothing.....you'll see
You know thes kind of guy.The kind that shows up at the track with losi every thing losi he can get his hands on.Even losi shirt.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

All right now I can have some Jordans to get muddy at the track lmao
Old 11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Tech Addict

We should all spam his Email.. and make him never come back.. or BAN HIM maybe???
Old 11-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Banning can only be done by Admin, but I was able to delete his spam and all the other posts he made