Wiki Posts
Search

Fioroni Read Hub Carrier Xray 808

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default Fioroni Read Hub Carrier Xray 808

Hello just a quick question. I recently purchased the above part for my 808. It has some inserts for you to adjust toe in or something like that. My questions is what are these adjustments for? If it is tow in or out, would it mean that i have to match the hub toe in with the toe in set on my toe block for then main chassis. I now set the carrier at 0. I would want to know else can i do with this part. TIA
Old 10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Is it an adj rear toe block? IE it captures the hinge pin?
Old 10-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Master

I run ther 808 but dont have exp whe thos rear hubs.I would think o ged hub would be stock & anything above(like 1.0) you would add to what your adj pin holders are at like 3 deg at pins + 1deg hub would = 4deg rear toe in but is it 1 deg per hub or 1 deg total? find somebody at the track that will let you borrow their Hudy setup station to be sure.

3deg rear toe on the pins + 1deg per hub for a total of 5deg rear toe in sounds like way too much & I dont think that is happening. I think the +1 deg hub plus 3deg at pins would = 4 total rear toe in & that sounds like something drivable. But like I said put it on a setup station for verification as almost no body on this forum will be able to give you the # your looking for as I have never met a 808 driver running more(or wanting more) than the adjustable pins can give.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

So the hub has 1 degree built into it. Is that what you are saying?