DIALEDINC.COM

Old 01-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default what happened?

just wondering what happened to these guys. they came out of the gate hard with awsome products and faded away. i hope they making new products that we will hear about soon.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

They are still in business. I just got my buggy bag a couple weeks ago.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

i know they are still around. just haven't heard anything new from them in a long time.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default customer service

These guys need to step up their customer service. My wife ordered an SC bag for me for Christmas. She placed the order and paid on the 10th, by the 17th she still had not gotten any shipping info from them. She sent them an email on the 17th, they responded saying "we show you just paid today", funny the funds were paid on the 10th, a week earlier. The bag showed up on the 21st.

Why can't they just say oops we overlooked your order, sorry, we'll get it right out. No need to lie about when payment was recieved and then rush ship the bag out.

I personally won't be dealing with them anytime in the near future.

Honesty makes a big differance in my book.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Question: Did you get it before Christmas?

It took my stuff a little while to get here, but it came and I have no problems.

I ordered a few things from Dialed and they were Dialed. I think service was excellent.

The truggy bag is dope. Beats my last bag.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markt311
These guys need to step up their customer service. My wife ordered an SC bag for me for Christmas. She placed the order and paid on the 10th, by the 17th she still had not gotten any shipping info from them. She sent them an email on the 17th, they responded saying "we show you just paid today", funny the funds were paid on the 10th, a week earlier. The bag showed up on the 21st.

Why can't they just say oops we overlooked your order, sorry, we'll get it right out. No need to lie about when payment was recieved and then rush ship the bag out.

Did you call them and ask why the discrepency, or did you just post on the internet? If I have a problem with a business, I go to them. If they wont fix the problem, then I let everyone know what has happened.

I dont know the details here, but if you got the bag in 4 days, it sounds like they were trying to fix the problem. My opinion.........

I have a lot of Dialed stuff, and have never had a problem with any of the products or the owner of the company. I recommend them to any and everyone that sees my bags (tire and buggy/truggy/SC) or my tool bag.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

Originally Posted by markt311

7 days that seems like payment was mde with a E-check maybe? that would show the delay from the date the payment was made to the date they show it was paid?
Old 01-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

First off, read the whole post you guys quoted. My wife did contact Dialed 7 days after she made payment, I didn't just post up here and complain. Of course we tried to get in touch with them.

2nd, yes it got here before Christmas, that's not the point though.

3rd, no she did not pay with an E-check, instant payment through their webstore.

Slamming Dialed inc as a whole was not my intent. My intent was to point out that their customer service is lacking, and the reason they gave for the delayed processing was not true.

By the way, I'm not the only one who had trouble getting them to process their order in a timely manner. I got a PM from another person after I posted my experience earlier today.

They make great products and I like using them. Good, honest customer service goes a long way in my book.

Anyway I'm over it and done posting in this thread.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Not to stir up anything but just to set the record straight I was out of the country from 12-7-2010 til 12-20-2010 any orders that were placed while I was gone had to be put on hold and if you sent me an e-mail it gave you this information. All orders that where sitting in my email I sent out next day air or second day air at no extra cost to any customer to make sure that all gifts made it in time for Christmas in which yours was, also if you get with UPS it usually is 5 business days to get to 38041 from 89118 with out it being a busy time of year and I do beleive it made it there in 6 business days from the day it was ordered since 12-10-2010 was a Friday which I think is pretty good customer service and think its pretty crappy for you to post this on a thread since your wife never was told it was over looked she was actully told I wasn't in the country and told the gift would be there in which it arrived the day after this email was sent from her and her phone call. Here is what I received on 12-20-2010.

from -------Thomas <[email protected]>
to [email protected]

dateMon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM
subjectpurchase
mailed-bybounce.secureserver.net

12/20/10

My name is ------- Thomas. I purchase a short track bag on 12/10. The payment showed up in my account on 12/13. I am just tring to find out when this will get to me. If you have any info please let me know this is a christmas gift. My address is. Please let me know asap. THanks.

-------

Thanks,
Greg Antill
dialedinc.com
Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dialed Inc products have always been top notch for me. Every product I have of theres has been great.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by recrutr911
Did you call them and ask why the discrepency, or did you just post on the internet? If I have a problem with a business, I go to them. If they wont fix the problem, then I let everyone know what has happened.

I dont know the details here, but if you got the bag in 4 days, it sounds like they were trying to fix the problem. My opinion.........

I have a lot of Dialed stuff, and have never had a problem with any of the products or the owner of the company. I recommend them to any and everyone that sees my bags (tire and buggy/truggy/SC) or my tool bag.
had a similiar problem with these guys. POOR customer service at best. and yes i did call and talk to the owner more then once and his wife by email. weak weak weak customer service. the product works just get thru a hobby store that has it in stock
Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Do dialed make a 1/8 hauler bag
If so where can i find one
Old 01-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davet323
Do dialed make a 1/8 hauler bag
If so where can i find one
Yes they do and allot of other cool stuff also, you can get them on there webb site http://dialedinc.com/top.html or at amain hobbies.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Addict

Here is one my favorites for storing all your oils

Old 01-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Addict

And the tool caddy is a big help in keeping yours tools organized.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.