Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
2010 team members wanted >

2010 team members wanted

2010 team members wanted

Old 10-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Default 2010 team members wanted

Caster Racing USA is looking for team members for the 2010 season. We have moved the ball exponentially forward in 2009 in regards to product quality and reputation. Our 2009 team has worked very hard on improving the Caster line and solving the issues that we were seeing. Now we have more lightweight options, more product choices, more name recognition, and more respect as a top level competitive manufacturer.

If you have been watching neobuggy, you can see that the Caster line is on the podium or winning at some of the big events.

Here is what we offer. First and foremost, a solid team with solid support from our company and veteran drivers. We offer our own personal forums that are active, we offer neobuggy and rccaraction news releases for results, and we offer great pricing to help support your hobby. We also offer and except your input to change our company product and even the industry.

Thanks to our current team members, we have a new company logo, we have several new prototype parts, we will have a late model, we have 3 new cars on the drawing board.

Here is what we expect depending on level of sponsorship. Consistant racing and posting of results, forum participation, and goodwill at tracks. For 2010, we are going to expect more from our drivers than we did in 2009, but at the same time, things will be easier, products are better, and we have a lot of fun in the process.

Do you think you have what it takes? We are going to have 3 tiers of racing sponsorship for 2010. Send resumes and what you feel you can bring to Caster for consideration to [email protected]

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Resume sent.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Good luck on your new Team Mike. I am sure you will get closer and closer to your goal with every new driver. Big Thanks from Team Terribles for your support and sponsorship. You provide a great product and an even better price and The whole team is behind you and your products
Old 10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

cant wait for the zx2.0!

as far as sponsor ship mike... are you guys bringing out another engine... i have loved the grenade and still race it in my d8.

Please email me further information on this matter because i would like to race with your engines if not i am moving to the jpx.

My email is Thizismarcus AT yahoo DOT com
Old 10-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Jaz, some of the candidates will be offered a position with your group depending on what their goals and desires are and I will be carefully explaining the differences and advantages and disadvantages of both circumstances.

SmokinU. Yes we are in the final testing phases of the new motor. All I can say is that we have been assured it will be similarly priced and be slightly better. We had great success with the grenade motor as it did exactly what we wanted it to achieve. It is unfortunate that more people didn't take advantage of it, but it was one of many products that are instrumentally changing the credibility of Caster Racing.

As for the fortunate almost 100 people who I sold motors to.... Let me know if you need replacement parts, etc...as we have them overseas and I do not want to be burdened with potentially dead inventory since we have new stuff coming soon. I can special order anything for the grenade and it should take about 2 weeks to get here. There is no reason to retire that motor if you own one and I believe that on average, they last over 8 gallons from our feedback.

We got made fun of for the name as it was an oxymoron, but it is something that no one will forget and that is why it was a raving success for us from a marketing perspective. It was fairly priced, it was reliable, and it was fast.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

As for responses, give us a few weeks to reply back. This year is going to be handled differently than last year as the goals are different for 2010.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

hey mike, thanks for your prompt reply. I sent you a email back in regards to the Alabama Manf. Shootout race

Thanks!
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

do the 2009 team still stay?..hopefully 2010 will be a better year for me
Old 10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Mike, did you say latemodel give me a call when you have time