Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race! >

Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sickpuppy1
Hey Ryan, come race with your compadres.....In the Midwest. Try some racing at Real-RC in pleasant hill Missouri. Home of Jared Tebo and Taylor James. Good racing on a local level and the big guns dont always win.......Run by Steve Hale who took over 40 at Silver State. Cant tell ya what 2010 series is gonna be like, but get ahold of Jared or Steve.
http://www.real-rc.com/
Right in the middle of the US so you can jump off to any contest and be halfway there. Heck, pop on down this weekend for the Jammin midwest Nitro Challenge Oct 10. Hows that for shoret notice,LOL
I have heard much about that facility and how well it's run! Get me dates on big races for next year when possible and we will see what can happen! Thanks

Originally Posted by seayya
We would like to see you come back to the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals in Dothan, AL May 7-9, 2010!
Ah yes the Wiregrass! Perfect R/C Venue I think! Thank you for the Dates! Noted!

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum
Come race in Tallahassee, we got Grouchy, the Soup Nazi,LumberJack, Hippie Man, Slayyer, The ICEMAN,The BRAD and we are trying to get some real talent to come in here and help us promote what we do. You can also hang out w/ Joey Platinum and the other Team Fleetwood members.Bring your MTB we got some wicked trailswithin 25' of our track and a BMX track 30' from our track.
Never been to Florida and I'm looking forward to when I get the chance! MTB are unfortunately hard to fly with! haha, especially when I'd already be packed with R/C gear! Get me dates! :-D

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Id love to see you up in oregon. I don't really race off road anymore. But it still be cool to meet you. There will be a good amount of pretty cool races next year.

Edit: Run some more on road TC also!
Oregon, haven't been there but would be interested! Maybe a NCT? Just need dates! (I'm going to Hong Kong in November for a TC race! :-D )

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
Well, you allready know about the Ohio state fair and the track Crcrc builds just for that event.
I do know of this event, just need dates before I book them to something else!

Originally Posted by B_Wheeler
4th Annual Canadian Indoor Offroad Shootout
April 9th, 10th and 11th
Thanks, I'll look into it....This isn't the event where everyone diesels there tires though is it? Also around the same time that the Neo-Buggy event may be happening? We'll see! Thanks

Originally Posted by windellmc
Ryan you should plan on something at JCP near Indianapolis. I am not sure when we will have a 2010 schedule ready though?
Always hear good things about JCP! Get me dates on the big ones when you can! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
Futaba Nitro Challenge!!
I have wanted to go the last couple years, maybe this year I can plan for it!

Originally Posted by reggie l.
you race any roar races???....

motorama in febuary is always huge...mark pavidis killed us in truggy last year

http://www.motoramaevents.com/rccars/
I've raced a few ROAR events in my day! Unfortunately Motorama is the same weekend as the Nitro Challenge. Otherwise I would love to attend the Motorama event.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

You will be missed out here in So Cal. You are one of the few level headed local pros. Good luck and congrats.
Bill
Old 10-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

why would we invite you ryan ? you would just kick our butts

you're a cool guy ryan and hope you know i am j/k stay cool
Old 10-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ryan,The Northwest Championship Tour http://www.northwestchampionshiptour.com/drupal-6.10/ Has one stop every month from April to September at the premier tracks in the Northwest! We have plenty of competition and it would be great for Tamiya to have a presence in the Northwest you can check our website and see the 2009 dates most of the races have been on the same general week for years! I will pm you my email addy for more info!.....thank's Shannon Azure, NCT Promotions
Old 10-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Hey Ryan,

We'd love to have you out here at our track in Raleigh, NC. There are a number of club tracks around central NC, and a good sized track in Charlotte. Probably not quite the same intensity that you're used to out on the West Coast, but it would be great to get a big name out to our track for an event.

If you check out the forum on my home track (www.capefearraceway.com), you can speak with ArmyDave or Slugo. They're the founders and main track & event coordinators.

Hope to see you out this way sometime!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

would be awesome to see you at 'Livo' again, but at a decent sized meet... any one would do
Old 10-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sickboy
You will be missed out here in So Cal. You are one of the few level headed local pros. Good luck and congrats.
Bill
Thanks Bill! I know I will see ya around at the races still! Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by houston
why would we invite you ryan ? you would just kick our butts

you're a cool guy ryan and hope you know i am j/k stay cool
Seems to me you give TP a run for his money! That boy is fast! I can't wait to see him driving them Moooogens! I'm sure it's impressive!
Hopefully will get to race ya someday soon!

Originally Posted by asmazure
Ryan,The Northwest Championship Tour http://www.northwestchampionshiptour.com/drupal-6.10/ Has one stop every month from April to September at the premier tracks in the Northwest! We have plenty of competition and it would be great for Tamiya to have a presence in the Northwest you can check our website and see the 2009 dates most of the races have been on the same general week for years! I will pm you my email addy for more info!.....thank's Shannon Azure, NCT Promotions
Thanks Shannon! I for sure want to attend at least one NCT race next year! From what I hear you all always put on a good show and someone has to keep TP in line! haha Thanks!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Would like to see you at a pro series south race we have 200 + entries every round.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Stubbs
Hey Ryan,

We'd love to have you out here at our track in Raleigh, NC. There are a number of club tracks around central NC, and a good sized track in Charlotte. Probably not quite the same intensity that you're used to out on the West Coast, but it would be great to get a big name out to our track for an event.

If you check out the forum on my home track (www.capefearraceway.com), you can speak with ArmyDave or Slugo. They're the founders and main track & event coordinators.

Hope to see you out this way sometime!
Been to the Formerly called Farm 2 a couple of times and visited 2 other club tracks during those visits! Maybe a decent sized ECNS race out that way could be possible! Just need them dates! :-) Thanks!

Originally Posted by vikingen
would be awesome to see you at 'Livo' again, but at a decent sized meet... any one would do
Oh my, Australia again would be Awesome! It would be a longshot but anything is possible! Get me dates to the big ones when you know them! Thanks!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Always a good show Ryan!! ask Monte and TP's Dad
Old 10-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Shannon made a very good suggestion. The NCT is awesome. Good series and awesome people. Im gonna race the whole thing hopefully next yr and it would be awesome to see you there.

Plus you would give TP a run for his money
Old 10-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PUDDIN
Would like to see you at a pro series south race we have 200 + entries every round.
That sounds like my kind of race! Maybe in a state I haven't been yet...Say Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, Arkansas? Just need them dates! (I'll be surely looking at the R/C Pro calendar for 2010 when Carlton gets it up! Thanks Puddin!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

We are bringing back the Straight Jacket section just for you.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default The Stables

The Stables (Fruitport, MI) is planning on hosting a big event with a large purse next year. I will make sure the details will be send to you as soon as they are available.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Congrats Lutz. Way to wheel your truggy this weekend at Proline. It was great to be there to watch the race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.