Wiki Posts
Search

Kicking turn marshalls...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whiterice
Relax! and and dont get mad,,,,!... you guys are playing a toy car it doesnt matter how much it cost .....Dont take these hobby seriously,

next time I marshall I will flip back your RC TOY with a chopstick!!!
I agree they are just toys, but they are a thousand dollar toys. And who ever spends thousands.... is pretty serious.

Some people do take it to another level. Especially the guys who yell at kids.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arm2storm
I agree they are just toys, but they are a thousand dollar toys. And who ever spends thousands.... is pretty serious.

Some people do take it to another level. Especially the guys who yell at kids.
OMG some of the stuff I have heard people yell @ kids
Old 10-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

How about getting rid of TM's all together ! Marshall your own car.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmpn02
How about getting rid of TM's all together ! Marshall your own car.
Well i'm mixed on that one. I know i would have an advantage getting to my car quickly but after i ran up and down the drivers stand 10 times in the first 2 laps, i think my advantage would be gone and so would my lungs.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Regular

In Practice I flip cars over with my feet, I do not kick the car, just put the toe under one side and lift up till it is on its wheels. During the races though I use my hands. Me personally I would rather people use their feet on my car than pick it up and hold it for 5 seconds before putting it back down. That erks me to no ends, flip it and be done. Do not pick it up then wait for the entire lane to clear before putting me back down. Put me down outside the line and let me go. I know I wrecked but why are you holding or trying to run with my vehicle around the track.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

What if someone invented a special stick so you could flip em safely Maybe give it a special shape and color, and call it the Platinum Stick.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum
What if someone invented a special stick so you could flip em safely Maybe give it a special shape and color, and call it the Platinum Stick.
The Platinum Flip Stick "Phallice edition"
Old 10-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

You want me to use a potential weapon to flip over a car that may have hit me at one time or another ? Prolly not a good idea.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Even if it had a Beer holder??????O.K. I'll put a little secret compartment for my brillo and a lighter. If we cant race we could always.... nevermind.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Champion

..........scrub our wheels and light Grouchies crocks on fire?

I don't get it?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Master

Even if it had a Beer holder??????O.K. I'll put a little secret compartment for my brillo and a lighter. If we cant race we could always.... nevermind.
The good ol' days, good because i stopped em'. Now i have a very expensive habit its called RC
Old 10-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

.......stopped from lighting brillos on fire and carrying sticks????
Old 10-09-2009, 05:21 AM
Tech Addict

O. K. maybe there aren't many crackheads who traded their crack habit for nitro, you see crackheads use brillo to put in a glass stem to sorta act as a filter for smoking crack...... kind of a sick humor thing, we have a little inside joke that we run where I go in a convenience store and ask " where da brillo?". LOL If the clerk is a former crackhead he knows exactly whats going on and the people who are not .... well they don't even get it.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Tech Champion

Oh, I use AKA tire foam for that.

I'd rather drink cherry flavored Sidewinder.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by midwestcajun
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought we were going to discuss the act of actually kicking TM's and not TM's that kick your car. Oh well...this might be a good solution for those that dont like TM's that kick your car. After the race just walk up to them and give them a boot to the shin and see how they like it. Personally I could care less how you get my car back on all 4's....just do it fast.
At one race I was mashalling and there was a 3 car pile up and I only have 2 hands so it took me a little time to get them untangled. When i got done and went back to my pit Grouchy kicked me in the shin and it actually left a bruise.The other 2 racers cursed at me and Soup Nazis Manager Asked me not to ever turn marshall again. Now it seems like these guys would have understood. So I guess kicking turn marshalls is really acceptable and I learned my lesson, I have been re instated to turn marshall but I have to wear a bright orange vest that says "your name here" WTF LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.