R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Official VP Pro USA Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/332129-official-vp-pro-usa-thread.html)

heidmann1 06-10-2010 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by PUDDIN (Post 7524428)
In buggy we quilified 2nd 3rd and 4th I was leading the race when I broke then Cole Ogden was leading when he had motor issues. I ran ultra flex axmen and so did Denver. Cole ran ultra flexx turbo trax

in truggy you forgot me in 8th. So we had 4 guys in the A. We had some tuff luck in truggy also. Denver and I both where in the top 3 when he had a car jump the track and broke him and I had a servo go out.

VP-PRO is turning some heads in the Rc industry:sneaky: It doesnt take long when a product is this good for people to catch on:nod:

thenova70ss 06-10-2010 11:55 AM

I would like to THANK VP Pro for the GREAT Tires at the 2010 AMS i ran a set of Turbo Traxx and it HOOKED my buggy up i was running Pro Line Hose Shots but they wear just not working good for me then i tryed a set of Turbo Traxx and LOVED them THANKS VP PRO.

Machine's R/C H 06-11-2010 06:44 AM

We had too many drivers using VP-Pro tires at the AMS to mention. Ultra Flexx Axman and UF or MF Turbo Trax was what everyone used. We all had problems in the mains though but not due to the tires. :)

Mo Denton 06-11-2010 07:48 AM

whats the main all around tire of choice for outdoor racing?
in what compound?

Ruune 06-11-2010 08:14 AM

good all-around tire would be the cutoffs in medium flexx.

heidmann1 06-11-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by 1fastguy1 (Post 7528472)
whats the main all around tire of choice for outdoor racing?
in what compound?

For truggy cutoffs work great all the time and turbo traxx work good when its dry and hard packed not to wet and loamy.

On buggy I personally like the ultra flexx axman's they work everywhere all the time:)

dishsoap 06-21-2010 12:19 PM

Hey guys. Been thinking about trying out some VP Pro tires. I currently am running the losi XBT up front and Eclispe in the back both silver compound (medium hard)

What combo of VP would be close to the losi tire set up.

heidmann1 06-21-2010 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by dishsoap (Post 7570232)
Hey guys. Been thinking about trying out some VP Pro tires. I currently am running the losi XBT up front and Eclispe in the back both silver compound (medium hard)

I think the cutoffs and mad runners are going to be the closest thing to that setup. BUt they are completly different tires than hte Losi and they are going to feel different than the losi tires. I would reccomend picking up a set of cutoffs and axman then you can see for yourself. BUt trust me , you will be pleasantly surprised at the performance of the VP-Pro tires:sneaky:

airsofter11 06-21-2010 06:58 PM

Unloading cen parts

http://cenracingparts.multiply.com/photos

Machine's R/C H 06-22-2010 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by dishsoap (Post 7570232)

Try low Flexx Cutoffs up front with Axman in the rear.

www.raceVPpro.com

dishsoap 06-22-2010 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by heidmann1 (Post 7571191)
I think the cutoffs and mad runners are going to be the closest thing to that setup. BUt they are completly different tires than hte Losi and they are going to feel different than the losi tires. I would reccomend picking up a set of cutoffs and axman then you can see for yourself. BUt trust me , you will be pleasantly surprised at the performance of the VP-Pro tires:sneaky:

Originally Posted by Machine's R/C H (Post 7575144)
Try low Flexx Cutoffs up front with Axman in the rear.

www.raceVPpro.com

Thanks guys

bboard 06-28-2010 09:06 AM

+1 for VP Pro. I needed some wheels for next weekend, ordered Friday with just the standard priority mail and they are on my door today.

Andy Z 07-01-2010 08:26 AM

Whats good with the MB6 air filters? Any idea who has them in stock?

stu541 07-01-2010 09:33 AM

condors!!!!

Ultra flexx condors are my new favorite tire. I have ran them in a very aggressive high bite to a loamy loose surface and they are dialed. My only complaint is they seem to be a little harder rubber than the ultra flexx axeman's. On super high bite they shred off pretty quick. Anybody else have this problem?

tyler5 07-01-2010 11:58 PM

are the the axmans good for hard packed, and wt to dry dirt:tire: