Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
KAL-GARD "Prep & Shine" >

KAL-GARD "Prep & Shine"

KAL-GARD "Prep & Shine"

Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Awesome

Really glad everyone is enjoying the products. I would also like to say to everyone that I met at the Nitro pit this weekend that it was a pleasure and to express how excited we are about just how much everybody loved the whole product line this weekend at the Nitro Pit. That place is first class all the way, I had a blast and can't wait to go back. Thanks again and feel free to drop me a line. Sincerely Nick Cattuna
Old 10-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Great to see you and the boys. Hope to see you again soon. Products are fantastic.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Peter, it was really good talking with you this weekend. We had a Blast....Nick always told me "he knows people that know people" and I never believed him. LOL I wish we could have hung around for the mains: How did you do?

West Coast Racers!!!!, TKO Developement is a Kalgard dealer, so he would be the guy to contact if you need anything.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I met and spoke to Rick Hess this past weekend racing at Thunder Alley in NC and he spoke very highly about your products. I'm looking forward to trying them.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by markfanelli View Post
I met and spoke to Rick Hess this past weekend racing at Thunder Alley in NC and he spoke very highly about your products. I'm looking forward to trying them.

I heard Ricky did pretty good this weekend. He is a good dude and fun to race with. We are working on a dealer in the NC area and I will post the info soon.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing View Post
I heard Ricky did pretty good this weekend. He is a good dude and fun to race with. We are working on a dealer in the NC area and I will post the info soon.
Yeah he is a nice guy and he pitted for me in the buggy main. I live in Maryland, do you have any dealers here?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Tech Regular

Man ya'll are going to give ricky bobby the big head! I heard i was gonna have to step it up next time we race, he told me about how he finished!

I will say when u try KG u will not be disappointed!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Let me recap a little here. Kalgard Products are all aerosol cans so they have a higher shipping price that normal postal packaging. For this reason, we are working on building our dealer network so it will be easier for all racers to purchase. So if anyone has any LHS or possible dealer prospects in you area, please let them know about this thread and have them contact me.

We are also going to be attending all the Big Races that are coming up on the East Coast/Mid South/Mid-West/Southern regions. So if you have a Big race coming up, let us know and we will try and attend.

Nitro Cross Recap:

We had a great time this past weekend at The Pit. All of our products were very well received and we had allot of intrest in our line. It seems, once racers try the products, they do not want to go with out them. We were set up next to the guys from RCCA and Extreme RC magazines and across from Dialedinc.com (Awesome stuff). Everyone was really cool and we had some good times and lots of laughs. I have never been to the Pit, and it was so cool to see the amount of Professionalism the I saw throught the entire event. We now have a fairly large list of new Pro drivers running for us and once we have some details worked out, I will be posting the list.

One of the high lights was Lutz and his flame throwing pumkin. If you have not seen it, check it out on Neobuggy. The guys from RCCA and "Skinny" made us feel welcome and we thank them for letting us hang out. Peter from TKO really know his stuff and is just a "Riot" to talk too, and thanks again to the "Roach Coach" for all the Chimichangas and Breakfast burritos!!!

We are working on adding a RC page to our website explaining all of the different applications of our products and different processes. Everytime we hit the track, we are hearing of a new way to use this or that or use this then that so we will be posting those specifics for all of the uses. Jammin Jay was a really cool guy and was cool to finally him.

Thanks again to all of those at the Pit.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

Coastal Performance is a new dealer of ours and he will be able to get the products out in the North Carloina area. I post contact information soon. Coastal will be at allot of the upcoming events so anyone wanting Kalgard products will be able to get them.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Guys, I have a large shipment of Kalgard products. If anyone is interested just let me know...

[email protected]

AB
The Speed Shop
Old 10-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

The Speed Shop is one of our best dealers and he ships FAST!! So anyone who needs products quickly in the mid-south region....give him a call. You may also want to follow his race schedule because he is always sellin at the tracks.

We are heading tomorrow to the International I-Hobby Expo in Chicago IL. tomorrow. Please come by and see us!

Last edited by Kalgard Racing; 10-20-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just wanted to say it was nice to meet the Kal-Guard guys this weekend, and thanks for letting us try your products, they are awesome. The prep and shine is unreal, and I love that smell. Im thinking of using it as airfreshner in the bathroom as well. Good luck at the expo in Chicago.

Chuck Harris
Old 10-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)
Default Hawaii

Any dealer in Hawaii?? would like to try since cleanning is always time consuming. If no dealer point me in the right direction
Old 10-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by airsiler View Post
I just tried the Prep and Shine this weekend its great stuff. The foam filter cleaner is also very good wash with soap and water after using it. The foam filter oil is very good also. I have a pre filter on my Proline filter and after a race night took it off and not a thing on the main filter. This stuff is the best.

Bill Siler
How's the foam filter oil and how good does it wash out with soap and water or.....?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by cole5_0 View Post
How's the foam filter oil and how good does it wash out with soap and water or.....?
Foam Filter Oil is unique. When I soak the filters in a bag and then "Dab" the excess off with a rag, the oil is thin and easy to work into the filter. After the oil sets up it begins to tack up and it gets just sticky enough and works really well. I have been getting 8-10 gallons on all my RB's. A can lasts forever due to how thin and easy application.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service