Jammin JPX 21 Plus ( new)

You're on Page 1 of 21
Go to
  • I had to wait a while to get a new Jammin 21 from my local crackhouse, and when it came in it was the new Plus version. I see the head has been drilled,and carb is a little different. I plan on breaking in starting later today.Does anyone know if theirs any other changes to this engine. I cant wait to try this .21 in my truggy. I have been running .28 Jammins for acouple years with great luck.And I will be watching my lap times to see if they improve.
  • Not that i'm aware of. I'm waiting for Maximo to get
    his hands on one. He will measure the crank and port
    timing up and let us know of any changes. Please let
    us know what you think of the new style carb.
  • I just picked mine up yesterday from the LHS. I havent had a chance to start the breakin process yet but I must say it sure is nice and shiny outside
  • jpx .21
    Any pics of the new engine
  • Quote: Any pics of the new engine
    +1....lets see some pics!!!
  • it looks the same minus the holes in the cooling head and all black carb with plus written underneath/below the jpx.21
  • Ended up waiting to go get a new flywheel instead of one I had. Looked a little closer and saw a little wear on the pins. So I didnt get to fire my new .21 plus today. No hurry been raining for days, are big club race of the year,rained out both days. I will get back with some info when I can. Theirs more info on this engine in the Ofna site, they just put it up a day ago. And their are internal changes. Look under Press Release in the Ofna site.
  • Here is the press release....

Jammin JPX 21  Plus ( new)-jpx-21-plus.jpg  

• Just started bench break in tonight. After preheat, this engine fired with just one bump and sat their and idled perfect. Ran a couple of tanks and a few heat cycles tonight, and will pick where I left off tommorrow. Myself and a couple buddies where very impressed with this engine so far .
  • hmm if jammin got the runtime up to 9-12 min i will be impressed. old jammins were getting 7:30-8:00 of fuel
  • Quote: Ended up waiting to go get a new flywheel instead of one I had. Looked a little closer and saw a little wear on the pins. So I didnt get to fire my new .21 plus today. No hurry been raining for days, are big club race of the year,rained out both days. I will get back with some info when I can. Theirs more info on this engine in the Ofna site, they just put it up a day ago. And their are internal changes. Look under Press Release in the Ofna site.

picco is Notorious for changing timing #'s without informing any one of the changes.....so it wouldn't surprise me too much to find out they once again went and tweeked the #'s....but there again i would never run one stock as max would already have his sticky finger's on it before it ever saw fuel.
  • If runtimes are increased I may now have my new favorite engine!! I always loved the Jammin mills but 8 minute runtimes dont cut it here
  • Quote: If runtimes are increased I may now have my new favorite engine!! I always loved the Jammin mills but 8 minute runtimes dont cut it here

I hear ya buddy....in stock trim they really suck in the fuel dept.
  • Integra, I never ran a stock Jammin .21 before. I know their fuel mileage sucks ! I will run this engine the rest of the year, Only about five races left around my area. I will see if the timing changes help on mileage.And I will have to try my next Jammin .21 done up by Maximo.
  • Quote: Integra, I never ran a stock Jammin .21 before. I know their fuel mileage sucks ! I will run this engine the rest of the year, Only about five races left around my area. I will see if the timing changes help on mileage.And I will have to try my next Jammin .21 done up by Maximo.

you wont be disappointed with a clocked JPX....I can guarantee that.