Ofna Hyper 7

Old 08-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ofna Hyper 7

hi, my co-worker just gave me a ofna hyoer 7 .21 engine purple head . what glow plug does it use ? any cons with this truggy
Old 08-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Tech Prophet

i dint have the truggy i had the hyper 7 black tq buggy ,well one thing is that its strong as hell so u proberty wont break much at all it handles not to bad for racing if its a rtr defiely get a dingal servo or a analog one use it for the steering i say about 130 to 173 of torque and the speed of it about 13 oz
the specs im talking about, the cons is its really heavy i now the truggy at least a pound heavyer and the parts arent everywhere at hobby stores.but other than that its a good race bash buggy espially for a beginner or advance
Old 08-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Chewwie
hi, my co-worker just gave me a ofna hyoer 7 .21 engine purple head . what glow plug does it use ? any cons with this truggy
They use Medium range plugs.