Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ULTIMATE JATO

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Suspended

Default ULTIMATE JATO

One OF ONE made! i custom made some parts, my goal was to get rid of all the stock stuff, the cvds in photo are being changed soon. more pics coming soon, does anyone know of a place to buy a after market top chassis plate for the jato?
ULTIMATE JATO-jato-bottom.jpg

ULTIMATE JATO-jato-mods.jpg

ULTIMATE JATO-jato-tie-rods.jpg

ULTIMATE JATO-jato-nos-stock-cvds.jpg

Last edited by krazikev; 08-15-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

front end looks pretty sweet!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Your the guy who had the Jato sit on your lap in your friends Lamborgini (I think) and said it went 146mph.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris__RC
Your the guy who had the Jato sit on your lap in your friends Lamborgini (I think) and said it went 146mph.

Originally Posted by krazikev
I was waiting to see how long it would take till you dum asses figured me out

I remember that thread..
Old 08-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

cool jato!!
Old 08-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

make sure to post pics of the bent aluminum
Old 08-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DiaRh34
make sure to post pics of the bent aluminum
in the rc world it is bent aluminum or brokin plastic, pic your poison. the good thing about alum. at high speed is that it doesnt flex like plastic and in my case i see a BIG differance in the handling, (but this is in my case, maybe not yours) besides when you hit something it is going to cause a negitive affect no matter what you build it with!!
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sickmojave
I remember that thread..
sad to say i only hit around 96 mph with my jato
Old 08-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

give me a link to the thread i want to see the jato well maby the lambo
Old 08-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC TTwins
give me a link to the thread i want to see the jato well maby the lambo
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...to-planet.html

My favorite post on the thread by Jazz!

"You cant Zip tie the whole car together..Traxxas vehicles cannot withstand the vibrations at those speeds, the car would start falling apart long before you reached 146 MPH..Kinda like starpping a piece of shit to a jet engine, the engine will fly away, and the shit would just plop to the ground"
Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...to-planet.html

My favorite post on the thread by Jazz!

"You cant Zip tie the whole car together..Traxxas vehicles cannot withstand the vibrations at those speeds, the car would start falling apart long before you reached 146 MPH..Kinda like starpping a piece of shit to a jet engine, the engine will fly away, and the shit would just plop to the ground"
whatever happen to the video to show proof of 146mph jato?
Old 08-16-2009, 02:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

LOL why would you put heavy aluminum on a car that is meant for speed. I am sorry but in my opinion Integy has to be one of the worst brands to put on your vehicle if you want to upgrade it. Ya it sure looks great but performance wise to me its a no no. And in my experience almost all brands of plastic hold up much better then the aluminum and cost less then half the price. If you are wanting to upgrade look at RPM parts. They have been awesome in durability department for me and also have a life time warranty on them if you manage to break them. If you are truly stuck on aluminum there are some better companies out there for products.

How are your motors liking that K&N style air filter? From what I have heard they are not very good for motors because they are unable to catch the very fine dust that the normal foam and air filter oil ones do. Again I think it looks awesome but performance aspect of it seems to suck.

To each his own though man. If you are getting a kick out of it that is all that matters. I am just stating my opinion on the vehicle and what I would do different or the same. I am not looking to start an argument over it.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by krazikev
in the rc world it is bent aluminum or brokin plastic, pic your poison. the good thing about alum. at high speed is that it doesnt flex like plastic and in my case i see a BIG differance in the handling, (but this is in my case, maybe not yours) besides when you hit something it is going to cause a negitive affect no matter what you build it with!!
Why does it matter because it is sitting on your lap. Unless you are doing something else that we all don't want to know about.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by shanty140
LOL why would you put heavy aluminum on a car that is meant for speed. I am sorry but in my opinion Integy has to be one of the worst brands to put on your vehicle if you want to upgrade it. Ya it sure looks great but performance wise to me its a no no. And in my experience almost all brands of plastic hold up much better then the aluminum and cost less then half the price. If you are wanting to upgrade look at RPM parts. They have been awesome in durability department for me and also have a life time warranty on them if you manage to break them. If you are truly stuck on aluminum there are some better companies out there for products.

How are your motors liking that K&N style air filter? From what I have heard they are not very good for motors because they are unable to catch the very fine dust that the normal foam and air filter oil ones do. Again I think it looks awesome but performance aspect of it seems to suck.

To each his own though man. If you are getting a kick out of it that is all that matters. I am just stating my opinion on the vehicle and what I would do different or the same. I am not looking to start an argument over it.
first off i never said the JATO did 146, read slower next time, and second i ported the motor (THE RIGHT WAY) not the way you or anyone you talked to did. the car is the same wieght, i weighed it before and after, you might not of heard of a metal called titanium, it is lighter than aluminum, at least the pieces i cnced, as for itergy, if it was such crap WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS. has for my k and n filter, IT IS OILED YOU DUMMY, I HAVE A NAME FOR YOU "BRAIN SOUP" aahh hell why do i waste my time with people that pretend to know rc and are just plain jealous! p.s. dont waste your time writing back cause i put you in the dummy list, that is my list that i will never read again, your now blocked, any smart people out there?
Old 08-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by pdmustgt
Why does it matter because it is sitting on your lap. Unless you are doing something else that we all don't want to know about.
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RC FORUM, IT SOUNDS LIKE A SPRINGER SHOW, I GUESS YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENCE OF UMER, IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT WAS RADARED AT AROUND 96

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.