Wiki Posts
Search

$200 ~ $250 engine for truggy

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by damo666
Not really into the reedy as one at my club let go if I remember rightly it lost the silicone out the crank and they look nothing special going round. I've got 2 picco based engines now and the carbs are nothing short of terrible. Engines themselves are supperb but the carbs are too hit and miss. I think I'm siding towards the odonnel as everything ive read is good. The only downside is there will be liitle support over here for it as most shops don't even sell odonnel plugs even though IMO are the best available.
i got a jpx 21 in march and have had no carb issues, 2 gallons. i think they solved the carb issues with their latest batch of mills.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Adept

GRP silver head .21 for $200? At overdriverc.com we still have a few. I understand a lot of people are worried about the availability of parts but taking into account how much you would normally pay for an Italian racing engine and what you could get these GRP's for, how can you go wrong?