Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prime Fuel now available in SoCal.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default Prime Fuel now available in SoCal.

As of right now we only have 30% in stock in gallons.

Our shop is not yet open to the public. but items are for sale. Once it is we will get the word out and advertise accordingly.

Just getting the word out that Prime has arrived!

Jimmy Wright

Track Star Racer Services
Old 08-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

I was privelaged enough to be one of the guinea pigs for this fuel that will be hitting the market. Last night we switched fuels for my main right at the intermission before the mains started. Gutsy move, but I had 110% trust in my buddy Chris V. who I am confident knows his stuff. Switching from Nitrotane to Prime, had to lean out the top about 5 hrs. My Nova 21-4 ran great, maintained the motor a hair cooler even with the 5 hrs on the top needle. Idled even better than before, the thing i noticed the most is that the motor had more grunt when getting on the throttle. And yes, there was plenty of smoke. After taking the W in my 15 minute A-main, it was a no brainer, i am convinced and will be running Prime for now on.

Thanks Chris and Jimmy (and whoever else was involved) in bringing this fuel to the market!
Old 08-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stipres
I was privelaged enough to be one of the guinea pigs for this fuel that will be hitting the market. Last night we switched fuels for my main right at the intermission before the mains started. Gutsy move, but I had 110% trust in my buddy Chris V. who I am confident knows his stuff. Switching from Nitrotane to Prime, had to lean out the top about 5 hrs. My Nova 21-4 ran great, maintained the motor a hair cooler even with the 5 hrs on the top needle. Idled even better than before, the thing i noticed the most is that the motor had more grunt when getting on the throttle. And yes, there was plenty of smoke. After taking the W in my 15 minute A-main, it was a no brainer, i am convinced and will be running Prime for now on.

Thanks Chris and Jimmy (and whoever else was involved) in bringing this fuel to the market!
Thank you Pres. We are glad you had great sucess with your first outting with Prime. Many more to come.

Thanks again for your support.

Jimmy W

Track Star
Old 08-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

So TSR for short? When you do get a shop open where roughly will it be Jimmy?
Old 08-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Jimmy I am interested in your fuel.

Please call me
661 435 3634
Old 08-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by butch man
So TSR for short? When you do get a shop open where roughly will it be Jimmy?
Shop will be here in Winchester Ca. (NE Temecula)

Track Star for short (Track Star Racer Services)

We will be doing loads of things besides parts.

Engine work from sleeve resizing, bearing replacement, race prepping, tuning, break in etc.

We are tackling all "race" cars from 1/5 to 1/12 Gas, Electric and Nitro.

Kit building to race prepping. We will announce soon.

"Stay tuned"

Jimmy Wright
Old 08-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by airsiler
Jimmy I am interested in your fuel.

Please call me
661 435 3634

Bill,

I dropped you an email on Tuesday.

Jimmy Wright
Track Star

Last edited by Racecrafter; 08-28-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Track Star will be out at ARC Raceway in Temecula this Saturday.

Though we are still not officially open, we will have Prime Fuel with us for sale.

Stop by and say "Hi".

We will have test fuel available for a few of the first people that want to try it out. We will only be available during practice for this service so hit us up early. Details at the track.

Jimmy Wright
Track Star
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great job last night to Brandon Aymar and Pres Ilog for doing a great job at ARC raceway in Temecula. Brandon took the win with Pres[in his first Pro race]in podium position until he had an issue with a pulse line. TrackStar will again be at ARC this weekend. If you will be at the track stop by and say hi. If you would like to try a tank of Prime fuel in practice pm either Jimmy or myself and we can arrange to let you try it. Hope to see you there!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
As of right now we only have 30% in stock in gallons.

Our shop is not yet open to the public. but items are for sale. Once it is we will get the word out and advertise accordingly.

Just getting the word out that Prime has arrived!

Jimmy Wright

Track Star Racer Services
you can start by looking here if you are planning to advertise on rctech http://www.rctech.net/pages/advertising.php
Old 09-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stipres

I haven't run the 30 yet but I have run a couple cases of the 25% and yes Prime is an excellent fuel with great run times low temps HIGH Power in all 4 of our engines. (.21 plus 4, Werks B7Pro, Mugen Ninja, Tuned GRP) We change in elevation weekly and is very easy to keep tuned in.
Big thanks go out to Eric at Prime and also GFDRacing for being able to supply us with the fuel here in Northern Nevada.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Hi,
Can someone tell me o can i speek with about Prime fuel because i´m from Portugal and i´m a distributor here of RC products and i´m interested in saling the product here.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MUGENRC
Hi,
Can someone tell me o can i speek with about Prime fuel because i´m from Portugal and i´m a distributor here of RC products and i´m interested in saling the product here.

You can contact Eric at NorCal Hobbies. He is the owner of the shop and also Prime Racing Fuels. The number is 510-324-5700
Old 11-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks NewOne, does he have a email that i can send him or not.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:39 AM
Tech Adept

I'll call Eric today and find out. Let you know sometime tonight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.