Drake at Hot Rod tonight

• if anyone is in the area Adam Drake is gonna be racing at Hot Rod Hobbies tonight with us...

we start at 6 PM

last week we had over 120 entries, tonite should be awesome
  • 120 guys on a Tuesday....Wow.
  • we average about 100 every Tuesday nite

granted more than half of those are Slash/CORR entries, but still
  • Quote: we average about 100 every Tuesday nite

dang!! do u run 3 qualifiers? and what time does it usually end?
  • Quote: 120 guys on a Tuesday....Wow.
    thats wat i was sayin..must be nice..
  • Quote: we average about 100 every Tuesday nite

ENVIOUS is the only word that comes to mind.

If I only lived in the Meca.
  • Quote: ENVIOUS is the only word that comes to mind.

If I only lived in the Meca.
    sounds like we need to move to ca. dude
  • i think i'll stop by to check things out. i was out there for practice on sunday and was finally getting a hang of the new layout. i wanna see what lines the pros are taking to get around the track.
  • I bet there is some place racing out there in CA every night
  • we are a victim of our own success sorta...

we have to have nitro done by 10PM now because we were going too late and kept getting the cops called

there is a rule now if we have over 100 entries we only get 4 min quals, to save time
  • Its crazy how Tuesdays get so full. If I remember correctly HRH had 14 heats last Tuesday vs 7 heats on Saturday. Double the turnout.
  • Quote: Its crazy how Tuesdays get so full. If I remember correctly HRH had 14 heats last Tuesday vs 7 heats on Saturday. Double the turnout.

Strange.
  • Maybe all the racers have wives like mine that race at that track.

If I don't race on Tuesday and choose to go Saturday I'm in the dog house and get none for a while because Saturday is one day all are off work and together as a family.

So Tuesday it is, but still wish I lived in CA to race with a crowd like that.

Our Tuesday's sometimes have had to run Truggy and Buggy together, and boy o boy what fun that can be.
  • Quote: Maybe all the racers have wives like mine that race at that track.

If I don't race on Tuesday and choose to go Saturday I'm in the dog house and get none for a while because Saturday is one day all are off work and together as a family.

So Tuesday it is, but still wish I lived in CA to race with a crowd like that.

Our Tuesday's sometimes have had to run Truggy and Buggy together, and boy o boy what fun that can be.
    Ahhh I see. That's a really good point.