Wiki Posts
Search

EB Mods No Longer Go Engines

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Default EB Mods No Longer Go Engines

Hi All,

I was looking on the EB mods site and I found he is no longer selling EB Modified Go engines? He seems to be selling a line of engines called JS? Anyone else have any other info on these engines?
Old 08-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jesussaves
Hi All,

I was looking on the EB mods site and I found he is no longer selling EB Modified Go engines? He seems to be selling a line of engines called JS? Anyone else have any other info on these engines?
EB Mods will be doing a press release on the new JS engine sometime next week.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

who saw that coming
Old 08-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by zixxer
who saw that coming
When will people learn.... You only make an ASS out of yourself when you assume......... Please explain your reasoning for this comment?

Maybe you should wait for the press release before you comment on something you know nothing about..
Old 08-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I guess EBmods is a little touchy or something?
Old 08-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EBMods
When will people learn.... You only make an ASS out of yourself when you assume......... Please explain your reasoning for this comment?

Maybe you should wait for the press release before you comment on something you know nothing about..
Take it easy. Or better yet, take the high road. Heavy sigh.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 05tuonojoe
I'm in a very good mood and have some great news coming....
Old 08-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Tech Addict

This info will be posted in the JS engine thread and EBMods Fuel thread.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Can't wait! My old 12TZ is still goin' strong, It beat a few novas at Jackson!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

maybe i should ...but i wouldnt see how someone with your abilities in tuning and modding motors would choose a motor that is widely known to have problems in many areas ...mainly carberators that have never worked and connecting rods that fail after only a few gallons of run times ...and further i mean it seams like you associate yourself with motor companies and only a few months later you have switched off to something else ????? o.s......trinity.....gotech...... i mean it seams like the only way you would be satisfied is to manufacture your own motors and market them ...i mean if it was the eb mods motor made by ed bridges at eb mods ..then maybe eb mods could stick with a motor to his name on for a while ...dont be upset eb mods ...its not your fault gotech make a decent sport motor for cheap that breaks easily and is impossible to tune ....and yes i have ran many gotechs and had decent luck with them ...so i dont have an ax to grind with them ...just seems you would pick a decent motor that is good quality and stick with it ....forum is for opinions and theres mine ....so really it was more a jab at gotech not you ...so please dont get butt hurt over it ....everyone knows your good at what you do .....

Originally Posted by 05tuonojoe
i think your right didnt really mean to fire anyone up ..but i mean how many people really did see that coming
Old 08-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Tech Addict

Ok, I'm sorry Zixxer.

FYI
I was with OS for 2 years.... 2005-2007 before that I did Novarossi's from 2003-2005 before signing with Hobbico for the OS engines...

Trinity,,,,, what a lot of people don't know is I left on my own. I was offered more money to stay but my personal reasons out weighed the money. It had nothing to do with the engines as Sirio engines are top quality engines and I talk with Andrea Rossi owner of Star Motor and consider him a good friend.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Tech Master

Cool, I got my 12TZ in mid to late 2007!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Ok, I'm sorry Zixxer.

FYI
I was with OS for 2 years.... 2005-2007 before that I did Novarossi's from 2003-2005 before signing with Hobbico for the OS engines...

Trinity,,,,, what a lot of people don't know is I left on my own. I was offered more money to stay but my personal reasons out weighed the money. It had nothing to do with the engines as Sirio engines are top quality engines and I talk with Andrea Rossi owner of Star Motor and consider him a good friend.
yeh i mean it was just a comment big guy ...i mean anyone who knows you knows your hard to satisfy on a quality stand point ....if it aint right it dont fly type thing ...good luck with your new venture ...calm down i got a zannax salt lick out back
Old 08-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by xrayzone
Cool, I got my 12TZ in mid to late 2007!
wow...2007 and you still race with it? If so NICE job on maintenance and tuning.

We do plan to release a .21 JS On-Road engine. Nothing in the .12 size yet....
Old 08-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

It wasn't run much! I did replace the con rod once or twice but that's it. I'm mainly a electic guy but It's been run at my local parking lot track and a few times at 301 Raceway. Great job btw on the engines and hurry up on those .12's !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.