Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
rank the top five buggies >

rank the top five buggies

rank the top five buggies

Reply

Old 08-05-2009, 03:50 AM
  #91  
Tech Adept
 
su3zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Posts: 168
Default

here we have lots of Xray and mugen, racing... http://www.rbracing.com.br/index.php

they are both good cars... in my opinion
losi, mugen, xray, HB, kyosho..... are all great cars... each one have pro and cons..
su3zero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:11 AM
  #92  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
DANE_TRAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

mugen
xray
associated/kyosho
jammin/losi
caster
DANE_TRAIN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:41 AM
  #93  
Tech Adept
 
monkeygrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 115
Default

caster, are you kidding. how about hobao,tq,gs,tamiya,ext.. That caster bucket would be the last buggy I would ever recommend.

Last edited by monkeygrip; 08-05-2009 at 07:22 AM.
monkeygrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:50 AM
  #94  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
DANE_TRAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Ummm...okay?

I don't care what you think, go be negitive on some other forum.
DANE_TRAIN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:19 AM
  #95  
Tech Adept
 
monkeygrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 115
Default

dont mistake my rookie status for inexperience. Few on here know who I am but I have been in this sport longer than you

I do like your top two picks.
monkeygrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:49 AM
  #96  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
JPierson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indianapolis,In
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool

The new caster stuff is really a lot better!! I dont know about top 5 but there not dead last! You should Take a look they have steped up there game
4- shure!
JPierson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
  #97  
Tech Master
iTrader: (55)
 
8&stuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In.
Posts: 1,401
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

the new caster stuff is better than the old caster x2. its definately in the top 10 list, myself couldnt push it into top 5 though. im sure as did Dane some find it successful...
8&stuff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 AM
  #98  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

When I first joined this forum it had some usefull information on it but it's the repetitive and useless threads like this one that has slowly pushed me away from using it. It's become nothing more than a place for some to fill their personal voids in their life. It's a shame. There's very few threads of importance to the sport. We all know which ones too. Sorry but it's true and I know Im not alone.
roadracer43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:44 AM
  #99  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 3,816
Default

Originally Posted by roadracer43 View Post
When I first joined this forum it had some usefull information on it but it's the repetitive and useless threads like this one that has slowly pushed me away from using it. It's become nothing more than a place for some to fill their personal voids in their life. It's a shame. There's very few threads of importance to the sport. We all know which ones too. Sorry but it's true and I know Im not alone.
Peace out then
token is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:46 AM
  #100  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Zionsville, IN
Posts: 578
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

I agree with you roadracer. It always cracks me up when I see "what buggy (radio, engine, etc.) should I buy?" The answer is incredibly simple. If you plan on racing, go to the track, see what the majority of the people are using and buy one of those. If you are bashing, see the vehicles/parts that are carried by your LHS and buy one of those.

A bad driver with top of the line equipment is still going to be a bad driver. Set me up just like Drake, and he'll still beat me by 10 laps.

The high-end buggies are so close in quality that 95% of the racers out there probably can't tell the difference. The other 5% race for the suppliers, so it really doesn't matter to them. It's all free.

Buy any one of the 6 or 8 best buggies and get on the track.
sdtech58 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:01 PM
  #101  
Tech Adept
 
su3zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Posts: 168
Default

Originally Posted by sdtech58 View Post
I agree with you roadracer. It always cracks me up when I see "what buggy (radio, engine, etc.) should I buy?" The answer is incredibly simple. If you plan on racing, go to the track, see what the majority of the people are using and buy one of those. If you are bashing, see the vehicles/parts that are carried by your LHS and buy one of those.

A bad driver with top of the line equipment is still going to be a bad driver. Set me up just like Drake, and he'll still beat me by 10 laps.

The high-end buggies are so close in quality that 95% of the racers out there probably can't tell the difference. The other 5% race for the suppliers, so it really doesn't matter to them. It's all free.

Buy any one of the 6 or 8 best buggies and get on the track.
nice words.....i agree....
su3zero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:57 PM
  #102  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

You know its true "TOKEN". I have read your posts also. You are like a coiled snake ready to strike at a post or thread with the same thoughts I have spoke of.
roadracer43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:04 PM
  #103  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
JPierson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indianapolis,In
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool

You two should start dating!LMAO!!
JPierson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:08 PM
  #104  
Tech Adept
 
monkeygrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 115
Default

I wonder who is dead last? There are a few oddball knockoffs out there that do not count. My list starts here.

Duratrax
Caster
ocm
team magic

I agree most of the top 10 brands are good enough to win. Maybe we should post the not so good on here to warn others.

monkeygrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:11 PM
  #105  
Tech Elite
 
porkchop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: o-h-i-o
Posts: 2,830
Default

i am gone end this right now because well i can i have ran just about ever buggy on the face this earth and my list is
rc8b
mp9
mugen
d8
xray
losi
porkchop is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service