Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Junction 8 models

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default Junction 8 models

I purchased some Answer RC clutch shoes from this site called Junction 8 models: http://www.junction8models.com/epage...ucts/ANSCS0001 and i placed my order almost a month ago and i havent received them yet. I messaged them 3 times but they wont reply. I live in America and im not sure but i think they are located in U.K.

What can i do?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Tech Adept

They are indeed in the U.K.

I wanted some DE Racing skid plates and as a driver I go within a couple of miles of there most weeks, so made the detour, but on the building there was no mention of them so came away. Whether that means they have closed, or because they just don't have a sign up, but hey, who wouldn't ?

Think your best bet is if you paid by paypal is open a dispute, or take it up with your credit card company.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by plod
They are indeed in the U.K.

I wanted some DE Racing skid plates and as a driver I go within a couple of miles of there most weeks, so made the detour, but on the building there was no mention of them so came away. Whether that means they have closed, or because they just don't have a sign up, but hey, who wouldn't ?

Think your best bet is if you paid by paypal is open a dispute, or take it up with your credit card company.
so your saying they are closed down. because they did withdrawl money from the my bank account
Old 07-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Here is the us distributor
http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/inde...&products_id=4.

From looking at there "terms and conditions" this has happened before.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by moparsrule
Here is the us distributor
http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/inde...&products_id=4.

From looking at there "terms and conditions" this has happened before.
ya i know ive been to that site but i didnt know about it until i order from the other one already.

I just dont know what to do
Old 07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davidg01234
I purchased some Answer RC clutch shoes from this site called Junction 8 models: http://www.junction8models.com/epage...ucts/ANSCS0001 and i placed my order almost a month ago and i havent received them yet. I messaged them 3 times but they wont reply. I live in America and im not sure but i think they are located in U.K.

What can i do?
Did you only order one set? If so I can help remove the sting if you've actually been shorted. PM me your info and I will take care of you. Perhaps there is a logical explanation. I let the owner of Answer-RC know in the UK, he might have some insight on this place.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

I had the same type of issue with them trying to buy a smd starter box. They wouldn't respond forever. I opened a paypal dispute and they refunded in lees than a 3 hours! Guess that got their attention. And they dais they never shipped because they couldn't get ahold me?
Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Guys - I have to admit to not knowing the situation with Junction 8 at this point fully. I know he had been called away in haste.

If you are in the US - Mike will be more than able to look after you guys very well and be competitive on price.

Pete
Old 07-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Answer-RC
Hi Guys - I have to admit to not knowing the situation with Junction 8 at this point fully. I know he had been called away in haste.

If you are in the US - Mike will be more than able to look after you guys very well and be competitive on price.

Pete
Yes everybody MIKE will look after you. He is the best he gave me a free pair of Answer RC clutch shoes after i poster this thread. Thanks alot MIke
Old 07-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by slaytanic
I had the same type of issue with them trying to buy a smd starter box. They wouldn't respond forever. I opened a paypal dispute and they refunded in lees than a 3 hours! Guess that got their attention. And they dais they never shipped because they couldn't get ahold me?
I Will never order something from them again