Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for part, con rod, werks engine

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Looking for part, con rod, werks engine

I’m looking for a connecting rod for my Werks engine(TL21B7PROC). I believe the connecting rod part number is WRXTL21B7PROC

I've tried many sites, but they have been on back ordered for many months.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Did you try Werks directly? If you go to werksracing.com, then click on engine, werks, .21 parts, they show the conrod and if you click buy it now their shopping site says its available. Might want to call them to be sure though. Maybe someone knows if a another Sirio conrod will fit.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

update:

I emailed them a few days ago and they told me that the part should be in around "mid june".

Although this part has been on back order since I’ve had this engine which was about January. I just hope this is not a throw away motor that they don’t care to stock parts for it.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by omarwashington
update:

I emailed them a few days ago and they told me that the part should be in around "mid june".

Although this part has been on back order since I’ve had this engine which was about January. I just hope this is not a throw away motor that they don’t care to stock parts for it.
Another email was sent june 15(mid june), which then I got another email saying that "ETA end of the month" for this part. Well June is well passed and still no part... If this part had been on back ordered ever since I've had this engine and even longe, then I will have to say that this will be my first and last werks engine.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I have had the B7 Pro since about the summer of 08, about a year now. Rod has been backorder at every online shop I know of ever since. It sucks to because this mill absolutely screams. I could never find the 2013 pipe in stock either. I even had a factory driver, who races at my local track on occasion, tell me he was having a hard time getting gear. Might I ad he was one of only two drivers in the US that already had a Hyper9 (still in pre-production form). So with that being said I wouldn't hold ur breath on that rod.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

u might try a sirio sti rod I'm not sure but it might be the same size. murnan has it a sti rod for sirio.Don't hold me to it,do research. happy hunting
Old 07-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I believe I have one I have to check when I get home. Email me
Old 07-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Addict

Yes I have one new in package. Email me [email protected]
Old 07-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

omarwashington, B7-Pro rods are going to be arriving the week after next. We receive parts shipments out of Italy every 2-3 weeks. A-main has a back order in place with us for some and they will be getting them as soon as they come in. We are running about a month behind on parts deliveries as we have been focusing parts production for a new engine model that we are getting ready to release. I apologize about the delays and any inconvenience that this might have caused, just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you one for free when they come in.

Trimble, I don't know who you have ordered parts from but quite frankly your statement that the rods have been on back order since the summer of 08 is completely false. We've shipped B7-Pro rods to shops including A-main all the way up to mid May of this year. We have filled their orders on 2013 pipes the whole time also, as a matter of fact we just sent them some around 2-3 weeks ago. Please pass on the name of the factory driver that you were kind enough to mention that was one of only two drivers in the US that had a Hyper 9 (still in pre-production form) that also mentioned that he was having a hard time getting gear? I would like to speak with him about the information that he is passing on to people because (if he is the person that I think you are talking about) your statement would lead me to believe that he is not being clear about what is actually going on. Namely that I told him to run through the 5-6 engines that he has received from us (at the club races which is pretty much all that is going on now in that neck of the woods) until we have our new engine out that he wants to run. Or the fact that I have been allowing him to do engine testing for his chassis sponsor, something that is highly unusual. I'm a pretty straight shooter when it comes down to things, even areas that we might be lacking (like being out of stock on rods for 6 weeks, which is not good nor at the same time normal) but please make sure that when you post something you have your facts straight.

Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing
Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Where's my popcorn?

Seriously it is very refreshing to see a manufacturer on here telling it exactly like it is
Old 07-07-2009, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Werks
omarwashington, B7-Pro rods are going to be arriving the week after next. We receive parts shipments out of Italy every 2-3 weeks. A-main has a back order in place with us for some and they will be getting them as soon as they come in. We are running about a month behind on parts deliveries as we have been focusing parts production for a new engine model that we are getting ready to release. I apologize about the delays and any inconvenience that this might have caused, just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you one for free when they come in.

Trimble, I don't know who you have ordered parts from but quite frankly your statement that the rods have been on back order since the summer of 08 is completely false. We've shipped B7-Pro rods to shops including A-main all the way up to mid May of this year. We have filled their orders on 2013 pipes the whole time also, as a matter of fact we just sent them some around 2-3 weeks ago. Please pass on the name of the factory driver that you were kind enough to mention that was one of only two drivers in the US that had a Hyper 9 (still in pre-production form) that also mentioned that he was having a hard time getting gear? I would like to speak with him about the information that he is passing on to people because (if he is the person that I think you are talking about) your statement would lead me to believe that he is not being clear about what is actually going on. Namely that I told him to run through the 5-6 engines that he has received from us (at the club races which is pretty much all that is going on now in that neck of the woods) until we have our new engine out that he wants to run. Or the fact that I have been allowing him to do engine testing for his chassis sponsor, something that is highly unusual. I'm a pretty straight shooter when it comes down to things, even areas that we might be lacking (like being out of stock on rods for 6 weeks, which is not good nor at the same time normal) but please make sure that when you post something you have your facts straight.

Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing
Now THAT is customer service. (and in my experience Werks has always stepped up...)

As for a team driver saying he can't get parts... that's funny, the local team guy here never seems to have a problem with that...

I had a B7 Pro and it was just plain STUPID- as in too much motor for my finger.

Ron, just FYI, y'all have a great asset in Mike (Battaile.) He's very helpful to the other racers, very personable, and unwavering in his support of your product. He's the first to let everyone know what kind of evil little black motor just laid the smack down on everyone at the track... Just thought you should know.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by omarwashington
I’m looking for a connecting rod for my Werks engine(TL21B7PROC). I believe the connecting rod part number is WRXTL21B7PROC

I've tried many sites, but they have been on back ordered for many months.
once again i have one brand nip $40 shipped. why wait and mine is cheaper. pp [email protected] it will go out in mail when pp recieved
Old 07-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Ron, just FYI, y'all have a great asset in Mike (Battaile.) He's very helpful to the other racers, very personable, and unwavering in his support of your product. He's the first to let everyone know what kind of evil little black motor just laid the smack down on everyone at the track... Just thought you should know.
Agreed, Mike Battaile is a very cool person, very helpful as well.

once again i have one brand nip $40 shipped. why wait and mine is cheaper. pp [email protected] it will go out in mail when pp recieved
read Werks' post, the original poster is getting a rod for free, nice customer service.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

pm sent

thanks again for your response.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Werks;6033712]omarwashington, B7-Pro rods are going to be arriving the week after next. We receive parts shipments out of Italy every 2-3 weeks. A-main has a back order in place with us for some and they will be getting them as soon as they come in. We are running about a month behind on parts deliveries as we have been focusing parts production for a new engine model that we are getting ready to release. I apologize about the delays and any inconvenience that this might have caused, just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you one for free when they come in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off I never stated that werks had poor customer service or that there was a problem with Factory drivers getting gear. Fact of the matter is that if if the rods where as easy to obtain through online shops witch I do 90% of my ordering from Amain I wouldn't have a brand new B7 Pro that I can't run because I can never find a 48.00 rod. Fact is if it was as easy to find them this thread would never have been started. As far as the factory driver goes if u know who he is no need for me to put him on blast. I never said he had a problem with getting engines, as u mention, but he did say that he as aware of how hard the rods where to obtain and he had a hard time getting pipes and things because there were simple very few available. In werks defense he did say its was most likely due to the fact that Werks was working on the 3014 pipe or whatever it was to be called that Werks was working on. And I will admit since I had the mill there were times Amain had the rod but it was when mine was brand new (last summer) and one after I needed one, but when I went to order it said this item is backorder. I loved my B7 the damn thing performed on the level of the speeds for a fraction of the price, but its no gud if I can't replace the rod.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.