Servo case???

Old 06-30-2009, 01:56 PM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
PinoyCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 806
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Servo case???

Hello All,

Where can I buy case for 5955?

Thanks.
PinoyCali is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:57 PM
  #2  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

http://carolinasrc.com/Webstore/Scri...idproduct=4517
JAMMINKRAZY is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 02:21 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,771
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Is the 7955 and 5955 case any different? What exactly are the differences?
Chris__RC is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 02:35 PM
  #4  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Chris__RC View Post
Is the 7955 and 5955 case any different? What exactly are the differences?
I don't think there are any differences, but not certain.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 02:41 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (67)
 
cary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,914
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

not to get off topic but do you think a 7955 case will
fit a 7965
cary is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 02:44 PM
  #6  
K_B
Tech Master
iTrader: (70)
 
K_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 1,458
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

It would probably be best to post these questions in the Hitec company forum. I bet ya they would know
K_B is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:24 PM
  #7  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default



that's a 5995 Not a 5955.....Big time difference....If you need a top case call up Hitec and they should be able to help you out Directly.
Integra is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:30 PM
  #8  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
that's a 5995 Not a 5955.....Big time difference....If you need a top case call up Hitec and they should be able to help you out Directly.
My bad. Those numbers all blend togather sometimes.

The correct part number is 55414
JAMMINKRAZY is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:38 PM
  #9  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY View Post
My bad. Those numbers all blend togather sometimes.

The correct part number is 55414


that's still not the 5955's top case....that is listed as 5996-5998
Integra is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
  #10  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
that's still not the 5955's top case....that is listed as 5996-5998
That's not what Hitec says!

http://www.hitecrcd.com/accessories/...Servo+Case+Set

55414 HSC-5996TG/5997/5998/5955/7955 Case Set
JAMMINKRAZY is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:44 PM
  #11  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
PinoyCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: OC
Posts: 806
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

My bad all I need is the bottom cover....

Integra I did call Hitech and they said LHS carry them.... but no luck.

Thanks all..
PinoyCali is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
  #12  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY View Post
That's not what Hitec says!

http://www.hitecrcd.com/accessories/...Servo+Case+Set

55414 HSC-5996TG/5997/5998/5955/7955 Case Set


My bad....i didn't check...i just googled the part # and most of the site's listed it as 5996-5998....you are correct Jammin...thx for pointing that out...maybe now ill replace the broken ear on my 2 year old 55
Integra is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM
  #13  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (8)
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,486
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PinoyCali View Post
My bad all I need is the bottom cover....

Integra I did call Hitech and they said LHS carry them.... but no luck.

Thanks all..


jammin's got the right part #...use it and order up a case.
Integra is offline  
Old 06-30-2009, 03:51 PM
  #14  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Integra View Post
My bad....i didn't check...i just googled the part # and most of the site's listed it as 5996-5998....you are correct Jammin...thx for pointing that out...maybe now ill replace the broken ear on my 2 year old 55
Yup it's cool. So to answer Chris_RC's earlier question, yes the 7955 case is the same as the 5955 case which is also the same as the 5996-5998 case.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.