Search

LIFEPO4 RX 6.4V BATTERY

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tommo
Hello Angelo
Im well mate. and you?

I think these battery's will sell like hot cakes mate....best of luck with them..

are there any higher capacity's on the drawing board for receiver packs ?

I want one for my new MBX6
hi tommo

This type of tech is known to last longer than any other rx battery on the market because of the materials they are made of even though they are 1350mah -1400mah .

i know guys who have gotten over 1.3 hours of run time in racing conditions and some were using ace servos with take alot of current .others have discribed it as they used 1.5 litres of fuel and still running strong .

wayne walker gets over 1.2 hours and still have plenty of juice in the tank .on the rc pro he only had to put 600mah in the pack after his 1 hour plus final .

take care tommo.

also overseas customers once the you make the payment through paypal please leave a message in paypal which pack you need stick or hump
Old 07-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

How do these batteries affect servo performance? I only ask because it looks like some servo manufacturers are starting to rate their servos at 7.4V and since these batteries are 6.6V that would effect their performance.

But that's why I'm asking cause I'm not sure.

Thanx
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by air8
How do these batteries affect servo performance? I only ask because it looks like some servo manufacturers are starting to rate their servos at 7.4V and since these batteries are 6.6V that would effect their performance.

But that's why I'm asking cause I'm not sure.

Thanx

From what i know there is no performance issues .The torque is there as the current is present c rating .so even if you tried to witness a difference you would be able to as some respond in nano and pico seconds.

Also most recievers can handle the high voltages but will not last long there life span are limited .

If large high quality regulators tend to fail on using lipo imagine servos what will happen to them when they use smaller circuits than the external regulators of today .
Old 07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
most chargers of today like will charge the lifep04 example the diamond back ,the bmax ,ice,much more,patrick and others in the software just look find the life is just after li po or lithium ion on the lcd screen most software on chargers follow the same sequence.

But in saying all this we will have a small charger that cusomers can buy with the charger for about $20 US this way you dont have to upgrade your charger at all.

dimentions are as follows

stick pack 84mm L x 24mm W x 15mm H weight 45 grams
hump pack 52mm L x 33mm W x 24mm H weight 54 grams
Do these dimentions include the wire harness when folded tight against the side of the battery or just the battery itself?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TNR27
Do these dimentions include the wire harness when folded tight against the side of the battery or just the battery itself?

yes with wire folded tight
Old 07-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

The batteries fit the all pro buggy and truggies on todays market .some fit like a glove and some fit with a little space but they fit all .

they also come with a charge lead as and extra feature which you can have hanging out of your radio battery box to charge you battery without having to remove the wire from the reciever or switch.

Just trying to make things easier instead of extras being options .we are known to include everything including options to make it better value for customers .

also the balancer plug has no clip so no worries about having to cut the clip off for a good fit
Old 07-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

The radio box is 56 mm L x 32.5 mm W x 26 mm deep. Will I be ok with the hump pack?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TNR27
The radio box is 56 mm L x 32.5 mm W x 26 mm deep. Will I be ok with the hump pack?
should be ok
Old 07-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

The $ 20 dollar charger you mentioned before, is it a fast charger? Do you have any pictures? I want to try these batteries but don't want to spend big dollars on a charger that I might not use.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

sounds good..
Im just waiting until Rypers have them in stock...I'll be the first customer ..

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
hi tommo

This type of tech is known to last longer than any other rx battery on the market because of the materials they are made of even though they are 1350mah -1400mah .

i know guys who have gotten over 1.3 hours of run time in racing conditions and some were using ace servos with take alot of current .others have discribed it as they used 1.5 litres of fuel and still running strong .

wayne walker gets over 1.2 hours and still have plenty of juice in the tank .on the rc pro he only had to put 600mah in the pack after his 1 hour plus final .

take care tommo.

also overseas customers once the you make the payment through paypal please leave a message in paypal which pack you need stick or hump
Old 07-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 126 (100%+)

cobraracing you have email thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
Tech Elite

Every overseas customer that requested to pruchase a battery or 2 or 3 and has made payment your batteries are on there way via airmal.

thank you once again for your support

regards Angelo
Old 07-30-2009, 05:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Maybe I should become a dealer or something and import these batteries. I'm gonna have to order a couple and try them out soon.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

thanks cobra!! i hope it gets here in time for next weekends pro race. can't wait to give it a try. if everything works good, i may be back for a couple of big boys for my starter box!!
Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitroal
thanks cobra!! i hope it gets here in time for next weekends pro race. can't wait to give it a try. if everything works good, i may be back for a couple of big boys for my starter box!!
Your welcome

This is to the manufacturers of rc cars when designing a buggy think towards the future and no back to the future when it comes to radio trays .Man is it only me that thinks of everything when it comes to designing to bring the public a better product.

The D8 is a tight fit but it will manage if only the engineers thought more into it before designing it .

THINK GUYS THINK LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.