Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
BP racing tuned 3 port >

BP racing tuned 3 port

BP racing tuned 3 port

Old 06-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default BP racing tuned 3 port

Does any one know any thing about the new BP Tuned 3 port motor. I know they make a super expensive Billet motor but it looks like they make a new cast motor. www.bpracing.it click on the red motor
Attached Thumbnails BP racing tuned 3 port-bp1.jpg   BP racing tuned 3 port-bp2.jpg   BP racing tuned 3 port-motespl.jpg  

Last edited by Marcus Falconie; 06-17-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Never heard of them before. But they're Italian made and if they're anything like Novarossi they'll kick ass!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slumlord
Never heard of them before. But they're Italian made and if they're anything like Novarossi they'll kick ass!
Just because the best come from Italy doesn't mean everything from there is good. Believe me, I've seen some real junk come from Italy.

That is not a comment on the BP motor. I know almost nothing about it so it could be great or it could be another junker. I have no idea.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default motor

I am just a fan of 3 port motors so I was wondering if any one has run a BP before. I was thinking some one over seas might have. I e-mailed them along time ago to ask how much the billet motor was and the guy said to wait for this motor and it should be in the USA soon.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Tech Regular

Questions?? bp motors

well lst i heard of these guys was after a write up in a rc magazine so i looked up a dealer they had lined up but the deal fell thru after bp changed their prices and so no usa dealer ,was a while back but always wanted one from a design standpoint looks killer