Wiki Posts
Search

Truggy help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)
Default Truggy help!

I have the Robitronic Mantis. I was wondering if there are any other truggy out their whos parts will work on my truggy. My lhs does carry parts but not all. So if anyone has experience will this truggy let me kno
Old 05-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Prophet

i think tower hobbies and stormer hobbies has parts for them and amain i dont know , not sure about what other parts fit on that truggy though.
how do u like the mathis does it handle good did it break anything yet ,i seen one in the mag and they look pretty good. u dint want a losi or a cen hot bodies
Old 05-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jhipps835
I have the Robitronic Mantis. I was wondering if there are any other truggy out their whos parts will work on my truggy. My lhs does carry parts but not all. So if anyone has experience will this truggy let me kno
I used to have one of them. Was a very good truggy. I have heard alot of people say that some HPI Hellfire suspension parts fit and a couple other parts. I think Jammin has been mentioned too, Not the X2 parts for the original X1 parts. If you LHS can order parts then whats the problem? You will probably have to buy the Hellfire or whatever other brand part that might fit and wait for shipping too. Will he not order the parts for you?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)

Its a very nice handling truggy once you find the right setup. People over look this truggy a lot. Although it is cool to have a 1 and only truggy at the track.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:21 AM
Tech Adept

on the 1 hand it IS cool to have a truggy or buggy that no one else is running BUT on the other hand if you have something that others are running and you break.....you can bum parts to get back into the race
Old 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jhipps835
You can have your local or favorite hobby store contact me and I can set them up with parts. Or you can visit towerhobbies.com or https://store.vgracing.com/index.php...obitronic.html . Let me if you need more assistance.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Holeshothobbies.com is now able to get parts for the Mantis. Nothing is listed yet so you will need to call.