R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   MyRCBox.com - The best buggies and truggies RTR for 2009 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/297160-myrcbox-com-best-buggies-truggies-rtr-2009-a.html)

Sylvain 05-14-2009 09:42 PM

MyRCBox.com - The best buggies and truggies RTR for 2009

Here's an article for newcomers for the best buggies and truggies RTR in 2009

http://www.myrcbox.com/?p=1454

cheapskate.brok 05-14-2009 11:11 PM

Thanks, your articles are great to read!!

Sylvain 05-15-2009 10:28 AM

Thanks for the good words... :)

jdeadman 05-15-2009 11:21 AM

All I get is this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/myrcboxc/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php on line 197

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/myrcboxc/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php on line 198

JAMMINKRAZY 05-15-2009 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by jdeadman (Post 5816770)
All I get is this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/myrcboxc/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php on line 197

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/myrcboxc/public_html/wp-includes/default-filters.php on line 198

me too.:cry::cry:

howtowakeakar 05-15-2009 12:19 PM

I was able to read it before the site went down, but I WANT THAT 8T!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh well, don't need something else for me to break. :lol:

JAMMINKRAZY 05-15-2009 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by howtowakeakar (Post 5816889)
I was able to read it before the site went down, but I WANT THAT 8T!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh well, don't need something else for me to break. :lol:

Sure you do.:lol: Besides it won't break.:nod:

Sylvain 05-15-2009 12:55 PM

The site is up now... Sorry guys... Some "&/%"*?/%"*&/ robots have killed my site.

MadRussian 05-15-2009 02:07 PM

I guess you forgot about the Z-Buggy and Z- Truggy?

Sylvain 05-15-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by MadRussian (Post 5817172)
I guess you forgot about the Z-Buggy and Z- Truggy?

Yes and No... The Z are good vehicles but I only picked 3 buggies and 3 truggies.

MadRussian 05-15-2009 03:14 PM

Hmmm. How would you know they were better if you havent review the Z-Buggy RTR or Z-truggy RTR?
Or are we just supposed to take your feelings as facts?
Have you personally driven each and every RTR Truggy made? Or do you base your decisions on what you read?
I am just curious on how you arrive at your decisions.

JAMMINKRAZY 05-15-2009 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by MadRussian (Post 5817370)
Hmmm. How would you know they were better if you havent review the Z-Buggy RTR or Z-truggy RTR?
Or are we just supposed to take your feelings as facts?
Have you personally driven each and every RTR Truggy made? Or do you base your decisions on what you read?
I am just curious on how you arrive at your decisions.

WOW, your cars didn't make the top 3.... DEAL WITH IT!:lol::lol:

MadRussian 05-15-2009 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY (Post 5817385)
WOW, your cars didn't make the top 3.... DEAL WITH IT!:lol::lol:

In case you are too blind to notice, I am trying to deal with it.:D

Considering he has not tested any of my cars, how could he have chosen them, Quincy?
Thats what I am asking Sylvain, what is the criteria for the review choices?
I mean anybody can copy and paste selling points from the manufacturers website, but in my humble opinion to have a true review that actually means something, would you not agree that someone would need to actually drive each and every one to make a top 3 choice?

Do you understand now, or do I need to use smaller words for you ;)

rearviewmirror 05-15-2009 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by MadRussian (Post 5817410)
In case you are too blind to notice, I am trying to deal with it.:D

Considering he has not tested any of my cars, how could he have chosen them, Quincy?
Thats what I am asking Sylvain, what is the criteria for the review choices?
I mean anybody can copy and paste selling points from the manufacturers website, but in my humble opinion to have a true review that actually means something, would you not agree that someone would need to actually drive each and every one to make a top 3 choice?

Do you understand now, or do I need to use smaller words for you ;)

What criteria does Top Gear use when testing road cars or super cars? Do they test ALL of them? No.. they most likely test the ones that people are most prone to buy and the ones that are most popular. Offer him up some kits to test, I'm sure he'd be glad to review them, that's how lesser known products get in the limelight. Send me one, I'll race it at my local track, if it's good I'll be sure to let everyone know it. Otherwise I'll stick to my Losi because it's already been proven to be good.

Sylvain 05-15-2009 04:08 PM

Guys... Please...

This article is not a "What is the best race buggy or truggy" ! :) This is something to help newcomers to select one vehicle to begin with.

Of course I didn't test all the truggies and buggies on the market. If you read carefully. There is this sentence in the beginning of the article "...I evaluated the vehicles by using criteria like overall quality, price, included items and support."

And this one at the end..."There are many others good choices on the market that have deserved to be listed here but we had to select only six of them."