Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!! >

Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!!

Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 09:31 PM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
sonyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 138
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!!

Fast and Furious star Paul Walker goes to jammin!!!!

Driving RC X2 Buggy........Go Jammin Go!
Attached Thumbnails Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!!-walker.jpg  
sonyb is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 PM
  #2  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lebanon Missouri
Posts: 206
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

That's pretty cool.I know alot of NASCAR drivers are into r/c but you never see or hear of any Hollywood people into our hobby
Saber186 is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 09:42 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,696
Default

Why does this not surprise me. People out there know what I mean.
Alan D. is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 PM
  #4  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
freestylinmotox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 364
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

there are tons of famous people into RC. many people from bands such as bobby adams and johnny richter are into rc racing! its AWESOME!!!
freestylinmotox is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:22 AM
  #5  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oceanside CA
Posts: 1,075
Default

Who?
butch man is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:53 AM
  #6  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (45)
 
Cameron Kellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Idaho
Posts: 5,776
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Mr. Jammin Jay himself has drove RC in many movies and commercials.
Cameron Kellogg is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:45 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DOMIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Posts: 4,034
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

And this is relevant how? Who cares what the Hollywood dorks are doing? Sorry, I'm just tired of such a big deal being made out of what brand of toilet paper celebrities use...
DOMIT is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 07:11 AM
  #8  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
rearviewmirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne / Austin
Posts: 1,844
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
And this is relevant how? Who cares what the Hollywood dorks are doing? Sorry, I'm just tired of such a big deal being made out of what brand of toilet paper celebrities use...
People seek out others deemed cool in this hobby due to it's relative low amount of actual cool people otherwise.
rearviewmirror is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 07:38 AM
  #9  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DOMIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Posts: 4,034
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rearviewmirror View Post
People seek out others deemed cool in this hobby due to it's relative low amount of actual cool people otherwise.

Awwww... come on... we're pretty cool for a bunch of geeks playing with toy cars.

We're much cooler after the race, once we crack open a few beers.
DOMIT is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 08:53 AM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
rearviewmirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne / Austin
Posts: 1,844
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
Awwww... come on... we're pretty cool for a bunch of geeks playing with toy cars.

We're much cooler after the race, once we crack open a few beers.
Ha.. I think I saw you at the South Region race a couple of weeks back. My whole existence in this hobby revolves around drinking beer!
rearviewmirror is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DOMIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Posts: 4,034
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rearviewmirror View Post
Ha.. I think I saw you at the South Region race a couple of weeks back. My whole existence in this hobby revolves around drinking beer!
Oh, you probably noticed me then... have beer, will travel. Yes, I was there. I'll be in Bossier NEXT weekend for a Lousiana race (not RC Pro, just like to play on different tracks) and OKC for round 2...

And you obviously look NOTHING like your avatar... trust me, I would have noticed!

My truck is pretty hard to miss too:
Attached Thumbnails Fast and Furious Star goes to Jammin!!!-trucksmall.jpg  
DOMIT is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:28 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
rearviewmirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne / Austin
Posts: 1,844
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
Oh, you probably noticed me then... have beer, will travel. Yes, I was there. I'll be in Bossier NEXT weekend for a Lousiana race (not RC Pro, just like to play on different tracks) and OKC for round 2...

And you obviously look NOTHING like your avatar... trust me, I would have noticed!

My truck is pretty hard to miss too:
I saw that truggy sitting in the back of a Toyota truck I think. I'm moving to Australia so my racing days @ N-Control are numbered. I didn't race the south region race, I rode my mountain bike out there for a couple of hours for the mains on Sunday. On Friday night I was running my electric buggy during practice. Electric guys get +20 minutes on the drivers stand, as opposed to 7-10 for nitro.. another reason to convert!
rearviewmirror is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 AM
  #13  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DOMIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Posts: 4,034
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rearviewmirror View Post
I saw that truggy sitting in the back of a Toyota truck I think. I'm moving to Australia so my racing days @ N-Control are numbered. I didn't race the south region race, I rode my mountain bike out there for a couple of hours for the mains on Sunday. On Friday night I was running my electric buggy during practice. Electric guys get +20 minutes on the drivers stand, as opposed to 7-10 for nitro.. another reason to convert!
Yup, we came in a white Toyota extended cab truck... that's Ron Fleck's truck. (Jr. not Sr.) We pitted under the tree right by the driveway to the BMX track, so kinda by ourselves.

And I didn't see any hot Asian girls on mountain bikes! Like I said... I notice those things.
DOMIT is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 AM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DOMIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Posts: 4,034
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

NOTICE: This thread has officially been hijacked!
DOMIT is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 10:58 AM
  #15  
Tech Initiate
 
" Kaulin"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Default We be Jammin!!!

This was cool to do and I cant say enough about my dad's friend Paul he wants to really get up to speed and race,and he is a really normal person, he asked my dad to have me show him cars and get him up to date .I think this is just great for my sport ,we need hi profile people to race and the media will follow which makes better tracks and its all good! I would much rather watch this on ESPN than poker or pool.Its basic just show someone the right tools for the job and the work comes out better, thats all I'm doing. God Bless
" Kaulin" is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.