Community
Wiki Posts
Search

@#$% THIEVES!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by losi_racer
i totally agree, we cant trust other people to do this. armymedic, post your paypal we will help
Losi racer can u get someone to sticky my other thread?
Old 03-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I doubt this or the other thread will be stickied. If they sticky this one, then people will expect other threads to be stickied, etc.

It probably won't take many of us to come up with the money.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Adept

ok good deal... I will keep it at the top.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey. My name is Ken. I am from Ontario, Canada. Sorry to here what happened. I will make a donation as well if I find out how. Thank you for serving in the army as well. I am a big NASCAR fan and visit the States all the time. I feel safe living in Canada knowing you are beside us. Thanks again.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

ArmyMedic, Hooaah, Battle!
I am sorry about what happened but it could have been worse. Thank God that your son was OK.

I am down at Fort Carson - I was just in Denver working at Fitsimmons and Buckley AFB yesterday. Man, that just bites the big one.

I know you didn't post this thread looking for help in the way that people are offering, but dude, I'm in.

If you don't feel comfortable with posting your paypal, I will ask these kind people if they will trust me to be the fund manager and collect funds on your behalf.

We all know how much of our time, money, heart and soul that we put into our R/C vehicles. When something like this happens to a fellow fanatic, we all feel the pain and want to help. So let us help you out, my brother. Cool?

Guys, if you feel comforatable with me holding the funds, let me know an I will post or PM you my paypal for donations to ArmyMedic. I am about an hour from him and a fellow Soldier.

Keep this at the top!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Guys, There is no way possible I could take your money! You guys have been here to help me out through all my problems with my rc before, I could never take your money! I appreciate the thought so much though! I will save up some money overseas, hell nothing else to spend it on, LOL! And when I get back its shopping time! Like you all were saying my son is safe and that is truely all that matters! I leave soon, so on my last day here I will give you guys a goodbye! I should be back in a year, thank I hope to see you guys on here still! Thank you so much all! HHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Your friendly neighborhood 68W Combat medic
Eddie, thanks again guys!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I think we raised almost half the money already and we would be MORE than happy to do it.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ease-read.html
Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

You guys are unreal! I cant believe people that care still exist! I really feel bad about putting you guys through this. I hope I can repay each and every one of you! You really dont have to do anything like this, its just cool to have people on here to call friends.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by armymedic
You guys are unreal! I cant believe people that care still exist! I really feel bad about putting you guys through this. I hope I can repay each and every one of you! You really dont have to do anything like this, its just cool to have people on here to call friends.
repay? We need need to repay for what you're doing for us for our children and for the COUNTRY! (I haven't drop anything yet though) We salute you! God Bless you (and all of the troops that battling for us here) and God Bless AMERICA!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Tech Master

i would think of the hobby shops around aurora, Bruno (remote control hobbies) has the best chance to possably come across it. give him a call.