Wiki Posts
Search

Proline vs Jconcepts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Proline vs Jconcepts

Hello,

What will i use for the upcoming season? Proline or Jconcets? Anybody who could tell me something more?
Old 03-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

is it for buggy or truggy ?
Old 03-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I vote for JConcepts. Better treads and compounds right now. JConcepts and AKA are on the "HOT" list of tires right now IMO.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

is it tires or lids ?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Tech Addict

Yea, I agree.. JConcepts.. My choice is AKA but Jconcepts.. are improving everyday.. Proline need to do something big, to regain the Number 1 Tyre choice..
Old 03-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Its for my buggy, here in Europe Jconcepts is not so easy to get so i will do a big order for tires.

Regards
Old 03-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

+1 for JConcepts. Great compounds and unique tread designs that are track proven. The "Sevens" just took the Nitro Challenge A-Main buggy victory in their debut race. That was in the yellow(medium) compound.

They are light, extremely well balanced, and have great tread life. Also, there customer support is second to none! Jason, Andy, Allison, and PW always make sure things are right and the customer is satisfied.

As for distribution in Europe.....I'm pretty sure they worked out a deal with LRP to help ensure their Euro customers have the ability to get the JCon products you guys deserve!

Not just pushing my sponsors but I think JConcepts list of big wins speaks for itself. Especially considering how new the company is. They will only get bigger and better. Hope you enjoy!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I've *generally* always run Proline because on average; they work, I can get them easily and there haven't been any major tire companies that could challenge them.

Now, AKA and JC obviously are here!

I mounted up a set of blue JC DD's on AKA wheels....they balanced out GREAT with minimal weight addition compared to the god awful amounts I'm used to using on PL units.

I do wish JC would get with the program on getting their truggy tread patterns out there.

Also wish AKA would get the Crossbrace in the Truggy pattern, I see promise for it on most average outdoor tracks.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

jconcepts is the better choice, they have alot of choices for any kind of track condition, there truggy tires are the $hit they dont have to be balanced at all, and they hold up for a long period of time
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

I like proline
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default tires

I am switching from proline to AKA & Jconcept for this season at club level racing I need my tires & foams to last longer than one race. Mark
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cdbias
+1 for JConcepts. Great compounds and unique tread designs that are track proven. The "Sevens" just took the Nitro Challenge A-Main buggy victory in their debut race. That was in the yellow(medium) compound.

They are light, extremely well balanced, and have great tread life. Also, there customer support is second to none! Jason, Andy, Allison, and PW always make sure things are right and the customer is satisfied.

As for distribution in Europe.....I'm pretty sure they worked out a deal with LRP to help ensure their Euro customers have the ability to get the JCon products you guys deserve!

Not just pushing my sponsors but I think JConcepts list of big wins speaks for itself. Especially considering how new the company is. They will only get bigger and better. Hope you enjoy!

I'm looking to he most of the stores and its hard to find here in europe :s
Old 03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

cube1984- I'll try to get some info for you.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mblgjr
I've *generally* always run Proline because on average; they work, I can get them easily and there haven't been any major tire companies that could challenge them.

Now, AKA and JC obviously are here!

I mounted up a set of blue JC DD's on AKA wheels....they balanced out GREAT with minimal weight addition compared to the god awful amounts I'm used to using on PL units.

I do wish JC would get with the program on getting their truggy tread patterns out there.

Also wish AKA would get the Crossbrace in the Truggy pattern, I see promise for it on most average outdoor tracks.
Our being "out there" is dependent on you guys asking for them at your LHS. We are distributed through HRP and Great Planes, and are on Carolinas, AMain, Tower, Stormer, etc.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have had good luck with proline tires, but I am going to go on record and say the proline rims are garbage. Every set of proline rims I have ever bought barely last through one race day before they crack or strip. I haven't had this problem with any other brand of rims I have owned - kyosho, j concepts, associated, losi, blah, blah...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.