Wiki Posts
Search

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcg33k
Really?! Maifield and Cavalieri are at the top of the field in their respective classes, so to beat either one or both is significant. Add to that the fact that this is Tebo's first race with all the electric cars and only the second race with the nitro cars and I'd say that he did pretty damn well. TQ and first place in 4WD electric, 1/8 buggy and 1/8 truggy, and second in both 1/10 buggy and 1/10 truck is what I would call domination. Let him have his day. You're obviously a fan of another brand, which tempers your willingness to give him the credit he deserves, but sometimes there are comments that are better kept to yourself. This would be one of them.
I appreciate your Kyosho bias, but all Im saying is that he ran both sides of the event, whereas the other two didnt. Perhaps if Maifield had run electric or Cav gas, the results would have been different. I gave Jared his credit, he is an outstanding driver and a great rep for his sponsors. He just didnt sweep the event.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

LOL hahahahahahhahaha...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Dude is a Dick !! Try talking or saying hi to him see if he says hi back.
Dude, are you serious??? Tebo is one heck of a nice guy...one of the nicest, most approachable pros out there in my opinion.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Tebo is a great person to talk with and all the Kyosho guys brandon r.
who run liverc is a hard work guys

the guys from x-factory are super nice to thank to paul and chazz for letting us sharing there pit spaces with aric and i

i would like to thank the people from crcrc for a great place to race. i had a great time ele. racing

thank you
rick seffrood
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hey Bren, I thought the same thing about you when I met you for the first time and I still think that after this thread.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toycardriver
Hey Bren, I thought the same thing about you when I met you for the first time and I still think that after this thread.
Have'nt you been racing forever ? Is team 332 gonna keep sandbagging the sportsman class or are you 2 gonna race with the big boys for once ?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Addict

Bren, are you a Big Boy?? How did you finish at CRCRC. What Class did you run. Oh my, I said Bren and Class in the same sentence
Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
Congrats to Jared, obviously the new rides are working for him. He didnt sweep or Dominate though. A sweep would indicate he won every class, besides, Maifield didnt run electric and Cav didnt run gas.
Ok, by definition it was not a sweep. But given the competition Jared faced in 5 different classes, with all new gear (even a pre production truck), I would definatly have to say it was domination.

There is no argument in Mayfield run this, Cav run that.
After two weeks of driving 5 totally different vehicles, only one guy beat Jared in two of those vehicles respective classes.

With all due respect to you and your career, how easy would it be for you to overcome these odds?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Have'nt you been racing forever ? Is team 332 gonna keep sandbagging the sportsman class or are you 2 gonna race with the big boys for once ?
You have raced just as long as I have and I have taken significant time off that you haven't. Plus check your RC Pro series rules again. Intermediate or sportsman must have no engine or chassis sponsor.... which I don't, plus if any intermediate has qualifying times that put them in the B Main of Pro they will be bumped to that class. If I was fast enough to make it to the B Main in Pro I would race Pro. I could care less about pay out or prizes, I'm in it for fun, not a career. That's why I don't run local money races, people take it too seriously (like you) and get their feelings hurt.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default look in the mirror

Dude is a Dick !! Try talking or saying hi to him see if he says hi back.
look in the mirror. way to go jared. i've been around racing a long time, and ran races for about 4 years. i think a lot of driver's could be called several things after coming off the drivers stand after a bad race or struggling with set-up. i've only met a few drivers that were that way all the time. i've never met a team driver that wasn't willing to help out including jared.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Great job Tebo! Looking forward to seeing what you and K-cars do in all classes. Keep it up and good luck to ya.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

i guess i'm one of those guys that has to stick up for Tebo then... The dude spoke to me first this weekend as we were passing by... guess what, i'm not a pro either... geee what a dick Tebo is for speaking to me

-DC-
Old 01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gone banana

the guys from x-factory are super nice to thank to paul and chazz for letting us sharing there pit spaces with aric and i

thank you
rick seffrood

Paul races with us here locally. He is a great guy. Very helpful and puts tons of time into their products. If I am able to keep running electric, I will be converting to their product (x-5 squared). http://www.xfactoryrc.com/

And despite all the feelings, a win is a win. You can only race the people that show up. So, Congrats Tebo! Looking forward to seeing you racing your Koyota Kotoys
Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Regular

I just wanted to say congratulations to Jared. What a great start he is off too.

I have always thought that he was the most talented out of the dynamic three (Maifield, Cavalieri and Tebo). Now he has a chance to show that.

I think what has happened so far in this short amount of time is just the beginning.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Congrats to Jarred, he is at our local track practicing and working hard. I race with him locally and he is cool to everyone, a driver that everyone looks up to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.