Wiki Posts
Search

?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)
Default ?????????????

OK, I have a delema and Im not sure what to do!
I had 1 Motor for sale, (now keep in mind all the offers you get, that naver come through!!)
Yesterday, A guy tells me he'll buy the motor today, here it sat 9pm and I get an offer on the motor, so I sell it because the day is almost over(no sighn of MR"ill buy it tomorrow", so I sell it to the guy, literally 5mins later, MR "ill buy it tommorow sends me the money!!

WHO DO i REFUND??
Old 03-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

honestly first person who put the money in paypal deserves it...id be pissed if someone told me "ohh this guy had said he wanted it first so im gonna give it to him even though you paid first"...fair is fair...the guy who wanted to wait took the risk of someone else picking it up and it didnt pan out for him this time...maybe now he will be quicker on the draw...u gave him till 9 pm...u did your part!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Definitely give it to the guy who paid first and refund the guy who made you wait.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

yup money talks bullcrap walks. I mean really???? you got the money in your account what else do you want???? Just tell the other guy sorry but somebody beat it to ya.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yep, you snooze, you lose.
Having to wait that long on someone to pay is BS. I always prefer to do a rapid pay once I get the clear that nobody else is buying it. 9PM is 7/8 of a day gone and I'd feel like I was getting stood up on it too and sell it to the one that pays.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Thanks guys!! I appriciate the input!!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

MY MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ................ jk
Old 03-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Tech Initiate

I personally agree that fair is fair and the guy who paid you first SHOULD get it but legally speaking the guy who told you he would pay for it the next day and paid late has the legal right to it, if he was the type of a-hole to actually try suing you. LOL Sorry i am in the middle of a business law class and this forum is my only reprive until next week when school is out so i had to chime in to prove to myself this class is teaching me something. Didnt work though.