R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   WHY?> (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/260925-why.html)

NitroLuver 12-18-2008 01:47 AM

WHY?>
 
why is it that people online feel the need to try and force their feelings upon others...and why is everyone so quick to get angry...if you don't like something you don't like it plain and simple...I like what I like for my reasons and you or someone else likes/dislikes something for their reason whether personal or by unjust assumptions. Enough with the company bashing threads and the my cars better thread..this is supposed to be a site with information on vehicles to help the rc community not start a 50 page flamewar. If you don't like something that's fine but please stop posting senseless threads.

651972 12-18-2008 02:48 AM


Originally Posted by NitroLuver (Post 5181170)
why is it that people online feel the need to try and force their feelings upon others...and why is everyone so quick to get angry...if you don't like something you don't like it plain and simple...I like what I like for my reasons and you or someone else likes/dislikes something for their reason whether personal or by unjust assumptions. Enough with the company bashing threads and the my cars better thread..this is supposed to be a site with information on vehicles to help the rc community not start a 50 page flamewar. If you don't like something that's fine but please stop posting senseless threads.

You call this thread useful info ""Caster Racing Quality Products"" started by your own team members :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Like I said goto your own caster website forum this

D8 12-18-2008 03:15 AM


Originally Posted by 651972 (Post 5181239)
You call this thread useful info ""Caster Racing Quality Products"" started by your own team members :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Like I said goto your own caster website forum this


hey TheGeneral2.... to be honest, a seven yeard old child has bigger brains than you!!, why showing others how ignorant you are? :nod:

Joey Platinum 12-18-2008 04:06 AM

Is it really The General?I thought you would have a change of heart about Caster. I am gonna give one of their buggies a try.... if it turns out that it is not for me then I will give it to some one at the track that deserves it ....maybe some kid who doesn't have a Dad or has a challenge or something but I won't bash their name and become angry.I may even tell Caster a way to improve their product and offer to help them do it for free. Man help somebody if you can, I know you have it in you and it takes a lot to offer somebody help.....I have not read one bad thing about you and understand you are not in the best mood right now but ,I invite you to come to our track and hangout with me and my crazy friends.... hell I'll even let you run my FleetWood.

bjr48 12-18-2008 04:15 AM

:confused: This is the NICEST forum I've ever belonged to R/C or other by a huge margin. Most others are vicious in many different ways. Makes you really stop and think if you really need to post something or not though! Pretty effective sometimes :lol:

Joey Platinum 12-18-2008 04:36 AM

If you can race and be laughing your a-- off wouldn't that be fun. I see so many people come out and race and you can look at them and tell they are angry on the inside. I hate seeing that .I like to cut up and laugh w/ my friends at the track. I almost quit the hobby after some guy that was angry on the inside was a jerk to me. I am physically capable of handling myself quite well and this 100 lb. weakling really pushed my buttons to the point that i was seriously afraid of hurting him and going to jail. I took a little while off and thought thru it and figured out that this is about fun and not to take it as seriously as I had been.I mean this guy has grey hair and wears it like a Poodle. I am not calling his name. But damn I wanted to punch his tooth loose.I am not mad at him any more and actually think he might be fun if he could loosen up and laugh his a-- off every once in a while ....I am not his source of anger but I am damn sure not his whipping boy. I am not a bully but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

bjr48 12-18-2008 04:40 AM


Originally Posted by Joey Platinum (Post 5181393)
If you can race and be laughing your a-- off wouldn't that be fun. I see so many people come out and race and you can look at them and tell they are angry on the inside. I hate seeing that .I like to cut up and laugh w/ my friends at the track. I almost quit the hobby after some guy that was angry on the inside was a jerk to me. I am physically capable of handling myself quite well and this 100 lb. weakling really pushed my buttons to the point that i was seriously afraid of hurting him and going to jail. I took a little while off and thought thru it and figured out that this is about fun and not to take it as seriously as I had been.I mean this guy has grey hair and wears it like a Poodle. I am not calling his name. But damn I wanted to punch his tooth loose.I am not mad at him any more and actually think he might be fun if he could loosen up and laugh his a-- off every once in a while ....I am not his source of anger but I am damn sure not his whipping boy. I am not a bully but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Yeah. Internet drama is easy to ignore. Forgot how much one or two people can try and ruin all the fun at the track. Thankfully most of them come and go. If I wasn't having fun the whole time despite others I don't think I would ever show up again. Unless you are at a national race this is a hobby with toy cars!

Joey Platinum 12-18-2008 04:50 AM

I left my paint ball gun in the pit ... if someone tries to hack the Fleetwood let em have it .....I'll pit for you when the a-main starts.

rearviewmirror 12-18-2008 05:59 AM

All this drama over toy cars. I can't imagine how some of you cope in "real" life.

Steve Walters 12-18-2008 08:05 AM


Originally Posted by rearviewmirror (Post 5181572)
All this drama over toy cars. I can't imagine how some of you cope in "real" life.

+100......

Zerodefect 12-18-2008 08:32 AM

Hey Joey I'm 195 lbs not 100. And I want my Croc back!!!! Are we really trading our RC8s for a Caster and a D8? Nitrobuggies changing pretty quick lately.


RC is fun, its the money and prizes and sponsorship that often spoil it. I would have expected the Slash class to be boomin by now. What gives?

malik 12-18-2008 09:10 AM

I too hate it when people ruin the day for others. Racing is my escape and I am into it competatively too. I have 2 sponsors and want more and would like to say that I never get frustrated at the track some times but I do. But I do not take it and break other peoples balls just because something pissed me off. I try my best to treat others as I want to be treated. And I like helping new people with what ever I can. And what makes me mad is when A newer racer asks someone for help or advice and they blow them off. Soooo not cool. I remember when I was new and when I asked for help and was blown off it discouraged me alittle and that hurts the hobby. I wish everybody had an RC something. I tried to get my wife into it but she stuck with going to the casino which I dont do. I would rather buy some tires LOL.

NitroLuver 12-18-2008 01:20 PM


Originally Posted by 651972 (Post 5181239)
You call this thread useful info ""Caster Racing Quality Products"" started by your own team members :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Like I said goto your own caster website forum this


I think it's a useless post however I cannot account for the actions of everyone so just because someone makes a silly post it doesn't reflect on who I am, and besides that this forum is just getting down right foolish. I've read people posting in kyosho forums complaining about the price consistently and bad mouthing an otherwise well known company. This is what I am talking about sure caster isn't known but people need something to complain about and I figure why bother responding because someone doesn't agree with your likes and dislikes.

LETS JUST ALL SIT BACK AND GRAB A BREW...AND BEHAVE AS REAL MEN SHOULD. LEAVE THE BICKERING TO THE ANGRY CHILDREN

jamminnay 12-18-2008 03:01 PM

wow.. thats all i have to say!

Darin Z 12-18-2008 05:55 PM


Originally Posted by NitroLuver (Post 5182946)
I think it's a useless post however I cannot account for the actions of everyone so just because someone makes a silly post it doesn't reflect on who I am, and besides that this forum is just getting down right foolish. I've read people posting in kyosho forums complaining about the price consistently and bad mouthing an otherwise well known company. This is what I am talking about sure caster isn't known but people need something to complain about and I figure why bother responding because someone doesn't agree with your likes and dislikes.

LETS JUST ALL SIT BACK AND GRAB A BREW...AND BEHAVE AS REAL MEN SHOULD. LEAVE THE BICKERING TO THE ANGRY CHILDREN

Well unfortunately With all the negative publicity Caster is well known know. I think the best thing to do was say nothing at all. If all the Team Caster drivers didn't jump on this guys negative threads he wouldn't have had anybody to argue with and eventually went away. And you guys continue to carry on and on about it.


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:53 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.4
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net