R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   WHY?> (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/260925-why.html)

rearviewmirror 12-19-2008 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum (Post 5185587)
I drove a hot bodies D8 at the last race ,it was set up perfectly, belonged to a sponsored driver and I swear it handled incredible.I am not gonna mention his name in here for security reasons but I was really impressed. Remember that Trigger Daniels ????? You drove it too.He even let Chainsaw run it ...That is what encourages people to buy these brands ....you send someone out to the track that is a pro and you get other non-sponsored drivers to drive their car and see for themselves first hand what the product can do ...and bam your product is suddenly on FIRE! hurry up and throw some nitro on the fire ,we don't need no water let the----------------r burn , see thats what I'm talking about get your product to the track and let people run it!!! sorry I got really excited every thing was O.K. until I mentioned Fire!

I watched one of our Xray sponsored guys flog an MBX5RR and a Losi 8ight the other night, needless to say I was impressed and realized that even the older cars are more than I need. It's all marketing, they win when you think you must have the newest car even when they know you won't be any faster, they get your money, and you feel better so everybody wins.

tc3team 12-19-2008 05:43 AM

Results speak for themselves, but only in the right hands...

If a product works and it wins, it says something about both the product and the one with the thumbs controlling it.

I'll wear a sponsors tshirt and cap, i'll race said equipment. And inbetween all that help others when they ask or I see they could use some help, then i'll go home.

Yes, i've come across haters but they're not hating on me or who I represent, they're just jealous, or stupid to talk smack, or both and I will have no hesitation in walking away from those types of people who have a very negative energy.

For the people that need help, well i'll do what I can.

We all know the guys who are talking smack are the ones who can't race, right? :sneaky::D Rise above it and free yourself from the negative energy.

Look at it like this...

Anyone can talk smack, results from a product come with effort!

Tiggertrucks 12-20-2008 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by NitroLuver (Post 5184758)
roy goin to rev on sunday?

nah i wont be able to run again til after the new year

hakmazter 12-20-2008 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 651972 (Post 5185318)
In the electric forum team driver threating to kick my ass oooo I'm scared:lol::lol:. I went after because they claimed it had 2 yrs of testing. Had to go in a around about way to get them to admitt they only ran for a short time summer of 08 at only at one track. Lied abit to get them to say the truth :D. I don't like the guy either he's abit 2 faced

Then team guys making all these goof threads trying to talk this crap up they shouldn't do that. One of the worst thing you can do in a open forum. Thats fine in your own forum on your own website.

Number one thing factroy guys will always say how great there product is thats there job. So when they talk in a open forum you can't take it at face value went they talk up a product.

I do not recall anyone ever saying we tested the Caster for 2 years. It would be nice for you to try to clarify that. What was probably said was that Dustin Peckham did the first 1/8 conversion to a Losi in Sept 2005 proven in RC Car action forums. He has been testing brushless systems for over 5 years and was racing 1/8 electric over 2 years.

Just for the record, Dustin is not an employee or owner of Caster USA or Caster Racing, so if your rants are directed at him, please desist in your comments immediately. If you have a personal problem with me (casterracingusa) let me know what it is. Dustin is a friend of mine and he is trying to help grow the name.

Zerodefect 12-22-2008 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum (Post 5185587)
I drove a hot bodies D8 at the last race ,it was set up perfectly, belonged to a sponsored driver and I swear it handled incredible.I am not gonna mention his name in here for security reasons but I was really impressed. Remember that Trigger Daniels ????? You drove it too.He even let Chainsaw run it ...That is what encourages people to buy these brands ....you send someone out to the track that is a pro and you get other non-sponsored drivers to drive their car and see for themselves first hand what the product can do ...and bam your product is suddenly on FIRE! hurry up and throw some nitro on the fire ,we don't need no water let the----------------r burn , see thats what I'm talking about get your product to the track and let people run it!!! sorry I got really excited every thing was O.K. until I mentioned Fire!

Yes, his D8 rocked. A little twitchey on the jumps and could use more power but I think I'd be a full second faster with that car. I will get my RC8 dialed in like that.......oh yes..... I will.

Chainsaw, now that name fits! Got to get his CEN fixed.

Who's running a Caster at the track? When you getting your extras together?
I need to test for a backup car.

Oh, and some product bashing can be fun if its done to be fun. I'd hate to not be able to say "Stinkey Mugen." to my RC8 every time it deos whatever.