Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MY APOLOGIES TO CASTER AND EVERYONE.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default MY APOLOGIES TO CASTER AND EVERYONE.

I made a mistake and should have kept my comments to myself and took it like a man. Guess sometimes people can get to you. Well what do you know, one did. So to everyone my thoughts were my thoughts and do not have anything to do with Caster. Everyone who knows me here and other forums knows how I am and how I treat everyone and there products whether high end, low end, does not matter and I hope everyone looks into that and sees it, not what is being posted and everyones messes up one time or another. SO TO GENERAL, I WAS IN THE WRONG FOR SAYING WHAT I DID AND APOLOGIZE. If you can do the same (AGAIN) maybe we can drop this and leave each other alone even if we never talk again. I admitted what you wanted me to say which I have said before and in the end that is what you said you wanted to hear. None of this should ever happen as this is a hobby and I need to remind myself of that and be a better man and let people say what they want and not fall into this again. My mistake and I was wrong.

Chris Figueroa
Old 12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Tech Master

Hey man were all human we have emotions and sometimes it just gets to us. So it is understandable that sometimes we say things that aren't entirely appropriate, but hey whatever right what happened happened and life goes on.
It is really stand up of you to apologize for what you said because if it was me I wouldn't have if he was being such a dick.
Good luck in the 2009 racing season man.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

Chris
I do not own a Caster or as of right now plan to by one. This is not my fight. But i would like to say I don't think you have to apologize to anyone that goes on forums and bashes your name and your company name. I understand that from a PC point-of-view you have to, but i morally do not think you should apologize for what i have witnessed on this and other forums. I do not know you personally but will say i think you have handled this situation with great patience. It shows that you are a better man to apologize like this, but i don't think you should HAVE to apologize. Just my .02
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I really appreciate it guys and I admit I screwed up. I think I did the right thing (now that is). Guess you can get a little too passionate about what you drive!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

you did the right thing...but must remember where ever you go in life there will always be haters ..
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
I made a mistake and should have kept my comments to myself and took it like a man. Guess sometimes people can get to you. Well what do you know, one did. So to everyone my thoughts were my thoughts and do not have anything to do with Caster. Everyone who knows me here and other forums knows how I am and how I treat everyone and there products whether high end, low end, does not matter and I hope everyone looks into that and sees it, not what is being posted and everyones messes up one time or another. SO TO GENERAL, I WAS IN THE WRONG FOR SAYING WHAT I DID AND APOLOGIZE. If you can do the same (AGAIN) maybe we can drop this and leave each other alone even if we never talk again. I admitted what you wanted me to say which I have said before and in the end that is what you said you wanted to hear. None of this should ever happen as this is a hobby and I need to remind myself of that and be a better man and let people say what they want and not fall into this again. My mistake and I was wrong.

Chris Figueroa
its people like you that keep me coming back to this forum. admitting you were in the wrong is what a real person is. you sir have my respect