Which is faster MBX6 or X-Ray 808

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which is faster MBX6 or X-Ray 808

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

It's like asking us which nut is our fave, the left one or the right one? LoL.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FactoryTeam08
Beep, Beep, Beep, Alert, Alert... The search bitches are here!!!

Your reading comprehension needs work. Nowhere did I say anything about doing a search.

He's got one post and an inflammatory username. If you can't see that he's a troll then I don't know what else to say to ya
Old 12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh
It's like asking us which nut is our fave, the left one or the right one? LoL.
I know this is off subject but your avatar rocks!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fiveoboy01
Your reading comprehension needs work. Nowhere did I say anything about doing a search.

He's got one post and an inflammatory username. If you can't see that he's a troll then I don't know what else to say to ya

+1 on the troll thing...maybe he just likes to lick balls
Old 12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Lick my Balls--------LICK my BALLS
Old 12-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Tech Adept

Either way, search bitch or not you are picking on a person with his first post, whats up with that!!! probably his first outing in RCTech...

I often forget how important some people are!!! I shall bow my head in shame and bow my head to you. Myself and others are obviously not as important or precious as yourself as a simple post in a forum has upset you enough to attack someone.

But then again what is the perception on this post:
There are no issues with the fuel tank and battery box that I'm aware of, unless I missed something.

Search the thread, the answers to your questions are in it.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Suspended

[facepalm]

Not again...

On another note, I bet you're a troll. With a username like that I bet you won't be around long. Bye.
I don't understand the sarcasm. Lickem is my nickname its a long story and what the heck is a troll. all I asked is which buggy is faster as I am having trouble desiding on which one to buy, cost is roughly the same and parts availability is not an issue so the obvious question to me is which one is faster. I have never raced before but my buddy put me on to this forum for info.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Tech Adept

Go with whichever looks nicer to you, both are great cars and unless you tried both of them back to back, you wont be able to decide unless u flip a coin
Old 12-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Suspended

Thats true eh bud, ive been tinking to, perhaps I should have asked which is stronger cause either way I am going to suck ass until i find my legs... I like the look of the Ray slightly over the Moojen.

Any suggestions about an engine, ive heard good things about the GO motors!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Suspended

HAHAHA, I just read that search biaches
Old 12-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No insult intended: but if you have never raced you will be happy with anything that is reasonable quality

8ight 2.0, RC8, 808, D8, MBX5, Kyosho MP777 (the better one.. the WC?) even a CEN Matrix or LRP S8.

By the time you really learn to drive, plus tune, plus setup, plus get the right tyre, plus a few other things, you need a new buggy hahahaha. Plus trust me when first starting out any of the above with a $400 motor will go waaayyyy fast.. more than enough for anyone.

Be more worried about local parts, some of the guys at your track also running same car, and buying froma reputable seller at the right price.

EG: if you can get a MBX6 or 808, but the guys at your local track all run Losi 8ights or AE RC8's, then buy one of those two on special or very good second hand etc.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sorry missed your post about motors... Yes a Go Tech will be awesome ... get either buggy with a Go Tech 5 port and it will be scary fast....
Old 12-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Go's are great mills for the price. I ran a 3port at the IL indoor champs this weekend and won my main. However, if this is your first nitro make sure you have someone that can tune a Go. They are a bit different beast. If you break it in nice and treat it well it WILL return the favor. You can get 7 or 9 gallons out of them and new p/s/r are only $69!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Addict

Ok just in case hes not a troll... JK! LOL!

The Xray has been out longer, and in the new kits they have already addressed any minor issues. Mugen is still going through that initial phase of updated parts to fix weak spots. So I say Xray, because of that time tested issue. However I've driven both buggy's, and they feel similar even with different setups. Both can be setup to be super planted, or setup to feel right on the edged making them very fast. Both cars are quality, but I do believe the Xray has a slight step up in materials quality, and that will show through later in your buggies life span. Also the design of the Xray is impeccable, just look closely at the pictures to see the design detail.

http://teamxray.com/teamxray/m_intro...9bdc109f5296c3

I hope that helps...
Old 12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by CarCrazy
Ok just in case hes not a troll... JK! LOL!

The Xray has been out longer, and in the new kits they have already addressed any minor issues. Mugen is still going through that initial phase of updated parts to fix weak spots. So I say Xray, because of that time tested issue. However I've driven both buggy's, and they feel similar even with different setups. Both can be setup to be super planted, or setup to feel right on the edged making them very fast. Both cars are quality, but I do believe the Xray has a slight step up in materials quality, and that will show through later in your buggies life span. Also the design of the Xray is impeccable, just look closely at the pictures to see the design detail.

http://teamxray.com/teamxray/m_intro...9bdc109f5296c3

I hope that helps...
Yeah it helps a lot thanks, I am sold on the Ray with a 5 port Go and I have already ordered a Airtwoniks wadio so all I need now is to work out wft a troll is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.