Wiki Posts
Search

value of my 8ight???

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default value of my 8ight???

well i learned im gettin a 2.0 for christmas and i wanna get a vspec for it so i will need money, so im wondering what i can get for my buggy, can you guys tell me what i would get

It would be sold as a roller.

It has upgraded- shock towers,shock caps,front chassis mount,spindles.

Its been broken down to the chassis after each race for cleaning. I recently put new bearings all Around the buggy, the flanged bearings in the diff have one race on them.

I can provide any other information to help. here are pics(old but still looks the same except the alum shock caps aren't shown)

Old 12-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

As a roller $250 max Look in the for sale section many are going for $200 shipped. For the reasons you just stated the new 2.0
Old 12-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

From the looks of the tires, I would say that car has been beatdown to the last compound. I apologize if I'm mistaken. I just bought a hella' DIALED 8ight 1.0 roller for $250(and thats a pro kit, not RTR) my car is tight everywhere with fresh fluids/plastics, body painted by Roly, and new set of Gators and NIP spares, just some food for thought before you try to sell yours. maybe clean it up and put some new shoes on it before the "how many garbage cans did you jump in the street with this car?" questions start popping why not keep as a backup car to your new 2.0? Thats what I plan on doing myself.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

because i have a truggy and i dont need 3 cars. and that car is clean it may not look it in those pics and the tires were the only ones i had at the time those were old pics and those were my street tires
Old 12-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by losi_racer
because i have a truggy and i dont need 3 cars. and that car is clean it may not look it in those pics and the tires were the only ones i had at the time those were old pics and those were my street tires
Either way it isn't really worth much.....do you have friends who would like to get into rc?? Would be a good starter for them....otherwise keep it for parts.